• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

4RQmh4H.gif

Got a criticism, old man?

miserable

Punk is such a baby. calling others out for being worked by the irish prick, while himself getting worked in twitter warz. just another carny afraid of being irrelevant

So are we getting the unveiling of the Universal Championship tonight?

Has there been any builtup for Banks vs. Charlotte?
Sort of. At most it was the match last week that resulted in Dana being barred at ringside from the Summerslam match. But that Enzo and Jericho segment with the two really set up the tag match and didn't really further Charlotte vs Sasha.

I found the kayfabe a bit hard to swallow when he first turned up. There was no way this tit in his black trousers was the kind of threat Shamrock and Severn were.

Part 2 hasn't turned up yet. Worth a listen for Jack reading through the pipe bomb while Lapsed Vince responds.
See Steve didn't have the killer look like those two(wellother than the ripped body and blank stare), he just had the credentials and the moves. He Proved himself in the ring. I have a lot of respect for that man coming from what he did.

I mean damn pt 1 as in this thing is going to be a long one.

y3u3CXFl.jpg

FBz4U8wl.jpg

H74Hzkal.jpg

Killshot comin to PROGRESS, bring Dario too plz
zGEoie8.gif

Goddamn I loved that match so much. And all of Noam in PROGRESS as well. His promo back in the Garage asking nobody to tell his welfare officer about working there was so great.

:(

If you had any confidence left in Rev Pro's booking:

Cp1VdzuW8AA4aMK.jpg

They're blowing off the Vader heat doing the Ospreay Dunne rematch in 2 weeks on a B-show in Portsmouth

(yes dream, I'm still mad)
Kkjo8LJm.jpg

lol the match didnt even make it onto the event poster ffs

Just overcame the odds 5 v 6 in Overwatch, felt like we were the struggling face team in a dramatic survivor series match.
Gosh this is how Cena must feel 24/7.

I don't know what Professor Biff was raving about with this Persona 4 soundtrack.
See it's like J-Pop with guaranteed Engrish so the fans can try to sing along with their anime music for a change without being 100% weeaboo.
5tyZv.gif

It is one of those days where everything is annoying me.

I miss happy Aiii...

gun_haver

So what would we say the WWE title rankings are, in terms of importance? Here's my idea of it:

1. Universal Title
2. World Heavyweight
3. Womens
4. Intercontinental
5. Tag Team
6. US (as kind of an outlier which can either be very high or very low on the card depending who has it)

Sound about right? I know the World Heavyweight right now retains some of its former importance but I figure once you've got the Raw crew fighting over that, it's gonna main event more often.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Enjoy your farewell match for Mastiff, Euro friends.

You're sarcastic, but I'm agreeing. She's already got the married and divorced part down. Twice apparently.

Well only partly joking, I can get behind the Flair Flop.
I'd chuckle at a blading, I'm a bad man I know.

Good to know she may already be taking it that jet flying, limousine riding etc life.

Took the wrong bus and had took take along ass fucking walk home. Year is off to a rollicking good start. Well, nothing like some mediocre wrasslin' to maoe me feel better.

So, bar any last minute changes I'll host a WWE2K17 developer talk at gamescom on thursday including one William Goldberg, should be fun. Maybe I'll take a sharpie with me, so that Goldberg can draw a barb-wire tattoo on my arm or something.

Top Bottom