• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Finn has a hell of a lot of good will from the audience for being so lame on the mic

Ugh. They couldnt give Sami a feud after that amazing match he had? Talk about killing his momentum

Seth is legit awesome though, so i think its pretty deserved. Always fun when he comes out.
RkEVl_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Balor was fine in that segment, I don't know what you're talking about

Finn did okay on the mic, not great but not painful shit like we used to hear. Helps he doesn't have to say stupid lines like Reigns did.

He cleared out Rollins like a champ too, looked a million dollars.

I hate that Sami is relegated to being a prop. Is it so hard to have had him do something after his amazing match?

I want Brock v Sami

I hate the name of the new title belt and I hate it whenever someone actually speaks the name of it.

I hate that it pretty much made Ambrose's title an afterthought. You may like or hate Ambrose but the dude busts his ass. To see him holding the title where it's now being portrayed as a second banana is a shame.

Barrage

Finn did okay on the mic, not great but not painful shit like we used to hear. Helps he doesn't have to say stupid lines like Reigns did.

He cleared out Rollins like a champ too, looked a million dollars.

His pop was weak, but it followed the Shitting Stars so i'll wait for next week for further data.

Top Bottom