• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Finn has horrible promo skills. He's so bad, he's starting to make Seth bad. You can feel's Balor's hype deflating fast.

I thought when Seth was serious there he was real good.

Balor needs work, his hype doesn't seem to be there on the main roster though. At least I'm not seeing it.

Thought it was a good segment.

Finn was fine on the mic, jesus

Seth was way better but Finn wasn't out there like "I'm gonna beat your arse cuz I'm IRISH and also I'm a DEMON, and you can't teach that like Enzo and Cass say"

I hate that Sami is relegated to being a prop. Is it so hard to have had him do something after his amazing match?

I want Brock v Sami

It doesn't help that he's probably the best singles guy that they have when it comes to cutting babyface promos right now.

Finn can do alright heel promos as long as he's aloud to swear constantly.

orioto

Good Art™
I hate that Sami is relegated to being a prop. Is it so hard to have had him do something after his amazing match?

I want Brock v Sami

At least he has a match in the main event. Some others are treated like they are retired or something, randomly commenting a match where they have no connection with anything..

UberTag

Finn has a hell of a lot of good will from the audience for being so lame on the mic

Ugh. They couldnt give Sami a feud after that amazing match he had? Talk about killing his momentum
Sami has earned a main event title program after his first 7 months in the WWE. Balor hasn't paid his dues yet.

Kusagari

I've never been impressed with Balor on the mic. I think Becky sucks on the mic too though so maybe I just hate Irish accents.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I NEVER want to hear anyone trashing Romans push based on his mic skills again.

Finn was fine, didn't flub lines, looked confident, even if the promo was meh. Roman was never any of those things, and got noticeably shook by the crowd.

Finn didn't pander at least. He needs some catchphrases that are hashtagable. Then if you shit on his promos he'll have a bunch of people call you trolls. Give it time!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Finn seemed much improved from his really early NXT stuff if you asked me.

Gurrry

promo was fine. you could tell alot of his stuff was scripted. i feel like seth was more natural. balor will get there eventually.

prince-devitt-promo-o.gif

His pop was weak, but it followed the Shitting Stars so i'll wait for next week for further data.

There has been a ton of promo's this Raw too which doesn't help. Already an hour and a quarter through!

Not much content to the promo either, Rollins is doing most of the talking since he's the heel, clearing the ring will help his standing when he talks next.

ScribbleD

People trashing Finn on his first Raw promo because Seth was like The Rock when he first started right?

It's not even like it was that long ago during the Shield days when Rollins would get the mic and GAF would blow up with "oh god, never give anyone other than Dean the mic." You learn by doing.

Finn's baseline is fine. Let's see if he gets better.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's not even like it was that long ago during the Shield days when Rollins would get the mic and GAF would blow up with "oh god, never give anyone other than Dean the mic." You learn by doing.

Finn's baseline is fine. Let's see if he gets better.

AJ Styles was pretty bad and got better pretty fast.

Top Bottom