• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

UberTag

People trashing Finn on his first Raw promo because Seth was like The Rock when he first started right?
People will always resent the guy that gets pushed into the title picture too fast.

They did it with Sheamus.
They did it with Roman Reigns.
And they're doing it with Finn Bálor.

rzpMaMk.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So I guess we're supposed to forget this whole match has already happened a year ago.

Who are they gonna feed Rusev to this time? How mad will you be if its BIG CASS!.

He's big, dammit

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
All they need here is to have Kurt Angle run out to make the save when Rusev goes for a post-match beatdown

Rusev is too hot to have him drop the belt. I hope he retains it. If Miz can leave for a month, shooting a movie while being a champion, then Rusev should do the same.

UberTag

I've never been impressed with Balor on the mic. I think Becky sucks on the mic too though so maybe I just hate Irish accents.
Sheamus is just fine on the mic so long as he's not yammering on about his childhood days and quoting old Irish proverbs.

So, is there a specific reason why they moved the announce table away from the ring? "Putting a guy through the announcer's table" has definitely been overused, but I wonder if there's any other reason.

So, is there a specific reason why they moved the announce table away from the ring? "Putting a guy through the announcer's table" has definitely been overused, but I wonder if there's any other reason.

I think it makes it look more sports-ish. Reminds me of the old WCW nitro table.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Makes it easier for Hall, Nash and Hogan to take over the broadcast.

Top Bottom