• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Tom Nook

13774233_479579152246010_1775971034_n.jpg

"I told you guys I got a hot Asian wife."

I thought Heath was on SmackDown? I guess he's kayfabe uncontracted.
He's technically both since as you said, he's kayfabe uncontracted so maybe they might go with that for the actual guy being able to go both ways until the brand split house shows start up. He was at Raw last week since there was a behind the scenes video of him being unable to get past security I believe while he managed to sneak past it for Smackdown. I guess we'll see tonight if they keep up the gag of 'Heath wants to get signed, someone else debuts on the roster and beats the shit out of him'. Or just has Heath Slater appear in general.

He's technically both since as you said, he's kayfabe uncontracted so maybe they might go with that for the actual guy being able to go both ways until the brand split house shows start up. He was at Raw last week since there was a behind the scenes video of him being unable to get past security I believe while he managed to sneak past it for Smackdown. I guess we'll see tonight if they keep up the gag of 'Heath wants to get signed, someone else debuts on the roster and beats the shit out of him'. Or just has Heath Slater appear in general.
Me thinks they have him fight for his contract and he keeps losing until he gets the surprise win over someone we wouldn't expect

Am I the only one expecting Brock to be negatively received tonight? I think more of the audeince care enough about the PEDs to treat him as a heel even though WWE think it is unimportant. He obviosuly wont get the hostile reaction Reigns does, but if WWE book him the same way they always do and expect the same result I dont think they will get the usual reaction.

Toki767

Am I the only one expecting Brock to be negatively received tonight? I think more of the audeince care enough about the PEDs to treat him as a heel even though WWE think it is unimportant. He obviosuly wont get the hostile reaction Reigns does, but if WWE book him the same way they always do and expect the same result I dont think they will get the usual reaction.

But unlike Reigns, WWE actually would like Lesnar to get booed against happy-go-lucky Orton.

Brock is Brock, which means he isn't going to get a negative response (I wouldn't care if he does, hell I'd probably think yeah he should get something of a negative reaction). He'll F5 some fool and the crowd will go wild. Then Roman will be seen crying in the background.

Yes. Yes you are. Because the crowd says fuck Orton & Roman.

somedevil

It will be interesting because this is his first appearance since the two positive tests results came out.

I just wonder if Heyman will even talk about it at all.

Mizerman

I doubt it. The only time Brock had a negative reaction around this period was the whole breaking the streak and that died down for the most part.

^^^^^^^

GOOD LORD!

"Will the Universal title be seen before SummerSlam?", Alvarez says:

"That's a good question. I've seen the alleged Universal Championship belt; which is very, very, very similar to the winged eagle, a beautiful belt. I don't know if that's the real one."

Just grabbed a ticket to the next AAW event, lineup is pretty stacked

13876649_1039981192758445_2696476910610638590_n.jpg

"Featuring:

John Morrison vs. Sami Callihan

Plus:
AAW Heritage Champion: AR Fox
AAW Tag Team Champions: Davey Vega/Mat Fitchett
Chris Hero
Jack Evans
Moose
Kimber Lee
Team Tremendous
Kongo Kong
Shingehiro Irie
Ricochet
Trevor Lee
Andrew Everett
Dezmond Xavier

More To Be Announced
Card Subject To Change"

I assumed he wasn't able to use the name John Morrison anymore but sure, why not

Toki767

^^^^^^^

GOOD LORD!

"Will the Universal title be seen before SummerSlam?", Alvarez says:

"That's a good question. I've seen the alleged Universal Championship belt; which is very, very, very similar to the winged eagle, a beautiful belt. I don't know if that's the real one."

This mockup seems like what I would imagine to be honest.

zJmyP2G.png

Gurrry

Titus heel turn?

They showed a backstage conversation between him and Darren Young where he asked him "When were you ever great to begin with?"

I could totally get behind a monster heel Titus.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Titus heel turn?

They showed a backstage conversation between him and Darren Young where he asked him "When were you ever great to begin with?"

I could totally get behind a monster heel Titus.

I think it is more likely this is settin up Darren Young to "snap" Backlund style again.

Top Bottom