• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
New Art of Wrestling is up with Matt Striker. I get the feeling it's gonna be a good one, I always really loved Striker.

Sokantish

Recettear is uguu shit. ME1-3 I recently replayed so I am notttt ready to dive back into those yet. ME1 was one of my favorite games ever though, even though ME2 was better and held a hellacious amount of promise for 3.

I don't know man, running an item shop is awesome. I wish there were more games like that. Also how come you complimented Mass Effect 1 and 2 and nothing about 3? ME3 is really good and the DLC for it is way better than any of the DLC for ME 1 and 2. The ending isn't even as bad as most people act! Also I liked the ending they added with the DLC
The refuse option

I hope Mass Effect 4 takes place sometime after 3, and it's not some weird spin off or prequel.
Unless it takes place in a previous cycle without humans, I'd be cool with that too.

Kaladin

Smart Mark Video will be hosting two Wrestling Is... iPPV this month.

Wrestling Is Fun! iPPV

Saturday August 24, 2013

7:00 PM

Matches Signed So Far:

1. Amasis vs. Oleg The Usurper

http://smvod.com/premium-video/wrestling-fun-ippv-august-24-2013-cruel-summer-easton-pa

Wrestling Is Cool iPPV

Sunday August 25, 2013

3:00 PM

Matches Signed So Far:

1. Osirian Portal vs. Mark Andrews & Pete Dunne

http://smvod.com/premium-video/wrestling-cool-ippv-august-25-2013-endless-winter-deptford-nj

Each $9.99

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know man, running an item shop is awesome. I wish there were more games like that. Also how come you complimented Mass Effect 1 and 2 and nothing about 3? ME3 is really good and the DLC for it is way better than any of the DLC for ME 1 and 2. The ending isn't even as bad as most people act! Also I liked the ending they added with the DLC
The refuse option

I hope Mass Effect 4 takes place sometime after 3, and it's not some weird spin off or prequel.
Unless it takes place in a previous cycle without humans, I'd be cool with that too.

I liked 3 a lot but 2 was better imho. Thaaaaane <3

One of my favorite things was hacking the PC save to give me access to later party members early in the game, because they were programmed as obtainable from the start and have tons of unique dialogue for the early places you go. Loved doing that. <3 <3 <3 Legion <3 <3 <3

ME3 is good and so is the DLC.

jmdajr

I was thinking the other day, if you have a tablet and take it absolutely everywhere....
might as well just go back to using a flip phone. Why have both?

Personally I rather just stick to smart phone/laptop/desktop. I have no room for tablet in my ecosystem.

Sokantish

I liked 3 a lot but 2 was better imho. Thaaaaane <3

One of my favorite things was hacking the PC save to give me access to later party members early in the game, because they were programmed as obtainable from the start and have tons of unique dialogue for the early places you go. Loved doing that. <3 <3 <3 Legion <3 <3 <3

ME3 is good and so is the DLC.

I can't really pick a favorite Mass Effect. It's weird how each one does some things great and handles other things poorly. How come they couldn't just combine all the good stuff into one game and leave all the bad stuff out. How hard is that!?

I was thinking the other day, if you have a tablet and take it absolutely everywhere....

Personally I rather just stick to smart phone/laptop/desktop. I have no room for tablet in my echo system.

echos usually do better with more room! Maybe that's your problem

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't really pick a favorite Mass Effect. It's weird how each one does some things great and handles other things poorly. How come they couldn't just combine all the good stuff into one game and leave all the bad stuff out. How hard is that!?

That's when you just play all 3.

2 had the best characters imho, 3 felt a little overbearing on its fan service. but not too much.

jeezus, in ME4 jessica nigri is probably going to be in-game at this point, isn't she. yeesh.

jred2k

I was trying to find a good picture of an echo chamber and so I could say "Yeah theres not a whole lot of room for anything in there." Man that would have really cracked people up. :(

jeezus, in ME4 jessica nigri is probably going to be in-game at this point, isn't she. yeesh.

I never played 3. Can you make Chobot lick your PSP??

jmdajr

I swear I have some sort of dyslexia. Mind thinks one thing, but typing result is always something different. And it's not even that I don't know how to spell.

One of the tougher things in collage was having to proof read all my stuff. While the content and meanings were good, they would just be full of errors all over the place. (I don't know how I would survive without on edit function on here.)

Still got A's though!

Personally I rather just stick to smart phone/laptop/desktop. I have no room for tablet in my echo system.

Same here. I don't see the need for a tablet between a laptop/desktop and a smartphone. If you have all 3, even less.

"This one is for serious work at home, this is for serious work outside the house, this one is for when I'm out and about, and this tablet is for when I'm on the couch watching tv."

It's a luxury item for people with money to spend.

Although the Nexus 7's low price makes a lot more sense. I looked up used 1st gen 7's online now that 4.3 apparently makes it useable and they were going for about $110-125. Seriously thinking about it.

strobogo

Banned
I have a pre-iPhone smart phone, which meants it is a flip phone with a fancy screen. I've had laptops, but not anymore. I don't take my tablet anywhere with me. It's more of a "use while internet/PC is down/pooping machine".

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did anyone actually like her in 3? Her model looks so weird, I didn't let her on my ship

I kept that bizzle away. Don't need someone watching my every move!

*has an Xbone preordered*

jmdajr

Yeah it's mostly phone plus desktop for me.

But I still use my laptop on trips to manage pictures and what not. It's used a lot less now that I have a smartphone.

Brinbe

Personally I rather just stick to smart phone/laptop/desktop. I have no room for tablet in my ecosystem.

That's how I roll too. I do have a Nexus 7 though, which I bought right when it came out, and I pretty much stopped using it when I picked up a N4. That smartphone does everything I need.

jmdajr

That's how I roll too. I do have a Nexus 7 though, which I bought right when it came out, and I pretty much stopped using it when I picked up a N4. That smartphone does everything I need.

Yeah the bigger screen is nice but I won't be watching movies on there, or playing games, or even reading.

If I play games or watch movies, it will be on my 58 inch.

And books, I still buy actual books. Like with pages and stuff.

Corey Graves is actually pretty good. I can't believe that I'm saying that about the man that used to be Sterling James Keenan. What a difference 6 years makes.

Nice rope-assisted powerbomb from Cesaro;

ibiFNOHUVluYBX.gif

Spoilery NXT gif...
die Bo, die
;

http://i.minus.com/ifufIcjfJnJMX.gif

Smart Mark Video will be hosting two Wrestling Is... iPPV this month.

Wrestling Is Fun! iPPV

Saturday August 24, 2013

7:00 PM

Matches Signed So Far:

1. Amasis vs. Oleg The Usurper

http://smvod.com/premium-video/wrestling-fun-ippv-august-24-2013-cruel-summer-easton-pa

Wrestling Is Cool iPPV

Sunday August 25, 2013

3:00 PM

Matches Signed So Far:

1. Osirian Portal vs. Mark Andrews & Pete Dunne

http://smvod.com/premium-video/wrestling-cool-ippv-august-25-2013-endless-winter-deptford-nj

Each $9.99

I might bite on one of these - interested to see how Andrews & Dunne do against the Portal. They're both British wrestlers, although I've only seen Andrews - real good young high-flyer.

it's weird that I don't see GOTG Reccettear on that list... also Mass Effect 1-3 take up all of my fave five spots

Recettear is amazing. Such a cool concept. Can't count the amount of hours I've spent playing that game.

Yeaaaaaah, Recettear owns your face. The most American game in history despite coming from Japa-

Recettear is uguu shit

I'LL KILL YOU SUNFLOWER *has to be held back by scores of security and police*

First Devitt, Now Recettear! I'm just going to assume you're a communist spy at this rate with the awesome things you despise :p

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dragon Quest IV Chapter 3 did Recettear better than Recettear does it. "new uguu" bullshit.

Marvel

could never
Not a fan of Bo... he's quite hated in NXT isn't he? with the "go home bo/no more bo" chants every week.

Ithil

Corey Graves is actually pretty good. I can't believe that I'm saying that about the man that used to be Sterling James Keenan. What a difference 6 years makes.

Nice rope-assisted powerbomb from Cesaro;

ibiFNOHUVluYBX.gif

Spoilery NXT gif...
die Bo, die
;

http://i.minus.com/ifufIcjfJnJMX.gif

I might bite on one of these - interested to see how Andrews & Dunne do against the Portal. They're both British wrestlers, although I've only seen Andrews - real good young high-flyer.
KRUUUUUGAAAAAH!

Aiii

So not worth it
Do you need a tablet? Nope.

Do you ever want to live without one after you've had one? Nope.

Does Wrestling Is share cannon with Chikara? If so why are the Portal back together?

Marvel

could never
Damn must be rough. Do you think this "toughing" up will ever actually work?

Not sure... I know this sounds cruel but I really hope he doesn't get called up to the main rosters. I find him very irritating and not in a good way either.

Bo Dallas already has a perfect storyline for when he gets called up to the main roster. Picture it:

For months now the WWE Universe has been terrorized by the Wyatt family, half of the superstars on the roster are either hospitalized or fallen in line under Bray. Anyone who hasn't isn't a victim or a follower can only wrestle in constant fear - they no longer celebrate wins or have elaborate entrances, they just enter and wrestle their matches, ever wary that the lights may go out on them and it will be their turn to join the family or fall in battle.

Bray Wyatt, Eater of Worlds, Lord Emperor of Raw declares his intention to expand the family to the entire WWE Universe, now audiences are no longer safe as he moves towards world dominance.

Then... *A Motorcycle Engine Roars*
Powerful Music is played throughout the arena
*Bo Dallas rides in on his Harley, wearing surf shorts, a black leather jacket, and carrying his signature guitar + Skateboard*

*The Wyatt family (all 15 of them) runs in fear*

BO: Bray I know you and I can defeat you, for All of These People Here Tonight

*Audience erupts in cheers*

Perspicacity said:
Does Wrestling Is share cannon with Chikara? If so why are the Portal back together?

Storyline wise, I think Amasis purified Ophidian's spirit, or some shit, in that long-ass sarcophagus match from Anniversario, which is why the Portal have reunited in Wrestling Is.

Bloodwake

Looks like tonight we will figure out who the mystery man for TNA is.

Someone said that Tito Ortiz might be the guy. It would be another shitty surprise by TNA if that is the case, but that makes the most sense. Ortiz has worked with TNA before. He's going to fight Rampage later this year. Guess that's what we are getting.

God TNA sucks.

jred2k

Bo Dallas already has a perfect storyline for when he gets called up to the main roster. Picture it:

For months now the WWE Universe has been terrorized by the Wyatt family, half of the superstars on the roster are either hospitalized or fallen in line under Bray. Anyone who hasn't isn't a victim or a follower can only wrestle in constant fear - they no longer celebrate wins or have elaborate entrances, they just enter and wrestle their matches, ever wary that the lights may go out on them and it will be their turn to join the family or fall in battle.

Bray Wyatt, Eater of Worlds, Lord Emperor of Raw declares his intention to expand the family to the entire WWE Universe, now audiences are no longer safe as he moves towards world dominance.

Then... *A Motorcycle Engine Roars*
Powerful Music is played throughout the arena
*Bo Dallas rides in on his Harley, wearing surf shorts, a black leather jacket, and carrying his signature guitar + Skateboard*

*The Wyatt family (all 15 of them) runs in fear*

BO: Bray I know you and I can defeat you, for All of These People Here Tonight

*Audience erupts in cheers*

fcw-photos-3.png

Penguin

WWE officials have been talking about doing a special Monday night TV show later this year where SmackDown would be the first hour, Main Event would be the second hour and RAW would be the third hour. Each hour would have a different look with different announcers. This would be just a one-time special like the old-school RAW.

I have no idea why this would make sense or how it would be different.

XenoRaven

Bo: "You're not even a real demon-possessed redneck cult leader! You're my brother and IRS is our dad! See you at home after our match!"

*Crowd erupts in Husky Harris chants.*

D-Brine namedropping Tatsumi Fujinami, Billy Robinson & Johnny Saint. Nice.

Shouldn't be at all surprised that my favourite wrestler today has such fantastic taste.

strobogo

Banned
I have to move immediately. There was a snake in my yard. I can handle that shit. Children are supposed to be safe in the house hold. How can I be safe with black snakes hanging out in my yard? FUCK. Give me all the Konnan matches in the world before a snake.

Also, Bray Wyatt is instantly the most believable guy on the roster. At least the full time roster. No one is more believable than Bork, but considering he has one match every 6 months, I don't know if he should count. I 100% believe that Bray Wyatt is a crazy dude in Florida running a redneck cult and I KNOW he's Husky Harris, son of IRS, and brother of Bo Dollas.

Penguin

I guess they're trying to find a way to keep fan's interest in 3 hours of programing.....and think that changing the themes of every hour will do it.

I don't see how this changes it
Especially being that I wasn't aware we still kept a strict Raw/Smackdown roster.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have to move immediately. There was a snake in my yard. I can handle that shit. Children are supposed to be safe in the house hold. How can I be safe with black snakes hanging out in my yard? FUCK. Give me all the Konnan matches in the world before a snake.

Also, Bray Wyatt is instantly the most believable guy on the roster. At least the full time roster. No one is more believable than Bork, but considering he has one match every 6 months, I don't know if he should count. I 100% believe that Bray Wyatt is a crazy dude in Florida running a redneck cult and I KNOW he's Husky Harris, son of IRS, and brother of Bo Dollas.
ZMQ78.gif

XenoRaven

The level at which he invests himself in his character reminds me of Mick Foley. When he puts that stupid Hawaiian shirt on, he IS Bray Wyatt.

Another excellent choice.

Top Bottom