• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Aiii gets to post pics of brooms with training bras, yet we can't post pics of Bo thanks to his terrorism.

I think we know who the REAL Vince McMahon of this thread is.

Aiii

So not worth it
Stop cyber-bullying us.

q9Ws48s.gif

Daniel Bryan avatar and an AJ Lee animated jiff post. I've learned everything I need to know about you based on these two factors and have come to the conclusion that you're not worth wasting my time on.

Carry on.

Aiii

So not worth it
I think it's time we post about how much Daniel Bryan wins at everything so Bean can quit the thread again guys.

He beat an injured John Cena, who was at 45% at best, for a 2 minute title reign. What an accomplishment.

He's not even fit to lick Bo's boots clean.

I have never understood why wrestling discussions have people that do "gimmicks".

it's kinda jarring. not even good, funny gimmicks but just creepy, sad stanning gimmicks. and i'm not talking about Bo Dallas stuff. i'm talking about shit without a single drop of irony, played completely straight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have never understood why wrestling discussions have people that do "gimmicks".

I keep my Vince gimmickry out of Wrasslegaf and Fitgaf. Everywhere else is fair game!

NOW GET ME SOME MUSCLE MILK, KIDMAN!

i never felt the urge to use the ignore button, mostly because folks end up quoting what you wanted to ignore, so it ends up being useless in some situations.

Mr. Sam

No, I don't get it. I wish I did, because I'm bewildered and frustrated, but I don't.

You know what's great about Bo Dallas? Sami Zayn's going to kick his face off, win the NXT Championship and make the roof come off.

it's kinda jarring. not even good, funny gimmicks but just creepy, sad stanning gimmicks. and i'm not talking about Bo Dallas stuff. i'm talking about shit without a single drop of irony, played completely straight.

It's a large part of why I left WrassleGAF, honestly.

Not that AnimeGAF is too much better about it...

That's what the ignore button is for. Best decision I ever made.

Couldn't agree more.

I respect you gentlemen for not naming names, I think it's pretty clear who we're all referring to but incase there are any newcomers here that are a bit lost, I suppose I can be brave enough to fall on the grenade for the betterment of our thread.

Bootaaay really needs to give it a rest, reign it in, and quit horsing around.

It's time for him to treat the thread topic with the respect it deserves.

Phew! It feels good to finally get that off our collective chests, doesn't it?

strobogo

Banned
Mr. McSunflower is the only acceptable gimmick in Wrasslegaf.

Today, I may have become a monster known in the wasp community for years to come. Or, I could have made mutant wasps that are going to kill my whole family. Time will tell.

Kaladin

I'm watching Sabu vs Taz from ECW's Barely Legal 97....this match is as amazing as I remember it. These two are parodies of their former selves now. Alfonso telling Taz "He's not dead, he's Sabu"....such an awesome match.

strobogo

Banned
I liked Taz until about 2005 when he became so fucking annoying as a color guy that it made me retroactively hate his entire career.

Top Bottom