• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

ifHmjZrhlEXDk.gif

iN6bsJlTks2l4.gif

lol so hard @ both of these

beanman25

I really want to make a custom Okada shirt, but haven't any idea how to design anything.

My cousin has a shirt printer, so if someone can make a cool okada shirt, I'll get you a shirt for free. haha

and yes..I realize I'm grabbing at straws.

Penguin

This is a silly question

But anyone knows the deal with Total Divas and PPVs?

I mean it would come on during the final hour of SummerSlam

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think that's the infamous Thunder where Flair was asked to show two days before it aired even though he had requested that day off to see his sons Wrestling tournament. This leads to him getting major shit in the back.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
I wonder if they plan to split Big E from AJ. He can't accompany her to the ring anymore. Doesn't make sense if they plan to continue the Ziggy feud.

Also is Layla supposed to be a lesbian?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think he was technically fired for it. FIRE ME. I'M ALREADY FIRED! FIRE ME! I'M ALREADY FIRED!

Probably. This is right around the time WCW starts making bad decisions that eventually bite them in the ass.

It all started with Starrcade 97's Sting/Hogan match and ends with 98's Starrcade cattle prod disaster.

1998 is easily the best and most interesting year in Wrestling, though you could make a case that it's not WCW's best year despite being their most profitable one. I think I prefer what I remember of 1997.

Ithil

I wonder if they plan to split Big E from AJ. He can't accompany her to the ring anymore. Doesn't make sense if they plan to continue the Ziggy feud.

Also is Layla supposed to be a lesbian?

They weren't accompanying each other at all on SD, so my guess is they're taking Big E into singles after he finishes the feud with Dolph at Summerslam.

As for Layla, technically no, but....:

iAgCxS1pTGNtD.gif

ibokUvQZAosJ6N.gif

ibySBEg4upzLlh.gif

iyTA2Ojna2QWr.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so that was a pretty sick Rolling Thunder/powerslam spot

edit: yeah, y'all know what's up

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
They weren't accompanying each other at all on SD, so my guess is they're taking Big E into singles after he finishes the feud with Dolph at Summerslam.

As for Layla, technically no, but....:

iAgCxS1pTGNtD.gif

ibokUvQZAosJ6N.gif

ibySBEg4upzLlh.gif

iyTA2Ojna2QWr.gif

i'll be in my bunk

Ithil

Orton and RVD were on fire for that match, really great counters and fast pace. It was very unWWEish, at least for TV matches.

somedevil

Well Kurt Angle is going into rehab:

"In light of recent events I will immediately be entering a rehabilitation center. I realize that this is a pivotal time in my life and I ask for your understanding as well as your prayers and continued support. I am confident that in taking these steps I can begin to address necessary changes in my life."

Well this means they will have to change the 5 on 5 match they are having in 2 weeks then. It probably means someone is going to take his place in the match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i'll be more pissed if Ibushi wins than anyone else.

like he's alright, but he's goofy as hell. bland, by the numbers character who only gets to be a goof in DDT.

wtf

WTF IS WRONG WITH GAF?

Hating on Ibushi? Devitt? Richards?

You are the worst wrestling fans in the history of wrestling fans on the internet.

You are all terrible.

wtf

WTF IS WRONG WITH GAF?

Hating on Ibushi? Devitt? Richards?

You are the worst wrestling fans in the history of wrestling fans on the internet.

You are all terrible.

Richards is an acquired taste, but the rest ya fuck you all

Bitches don't know about my Bloody Sunday *jacket*

Novid

Banned
Christ... That Orton/RVD match.

So lets see...

Jericho/RVD ***1/4
Orton/Brian ***
Christan/Orton ***
Cezaro/Brian ****
RVD/Del Rio ***
RVD/Christian ***
Brian/Shamus***
RVD/Orton ***3/4

Thinking that they will put RVD/Brian near the go home show for raw in three weeks, RVD/Cezaro for smackdown.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ibushi getting all those chants in his match with Yano but nowhere near it with Naito. Especially with the ladies. Naito hell of over.
And man, Naito slapped the shit out of him. Best face.
FsiAxQh.gif

Top Bottom