• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Anth0ny

I think this got lost in the Raw Madness, but WWE is releasing a Raw 20th Anniversary box set that will be a 12 Disc DVD and 10 Disc blu-ray set and contain up to 20 complete episodes of Monday Night Raw. It will be a Greatest Episodes set. I am hyped. How much would you pay for this? I would easily drop a $100 on a set like this and I will def be buying this to hopefully get us one step closer to season sets.

buying the fuck out of this

any amount of money

now release 100 disc, full years already.

SSlam1992Kamala.gif
Is this the one were he sees taker coming out of the casket? I remember his expressions...lol classic

also Kofi isn't no version of Konnan. Konnan was decent in the ring and on the mic. And he didn't give no fks if he got his ass kicked or not

I see Kofi as more of the modern day Konnan. Both names start with KO. Wake up, people.

Konnan has a better move set than Kofi, with finishers like the Tequila Sunrise and 187. He can engage the audience better with his opening promo compared to Kofi's Boom Clap. He brought legit street cred to the nWo Wolfpac while Kofi makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.

Konnan's physique is more impressive than Kofi's concave chest, and he skillfully wears his ring gear to accentuate his strengths and hide his flaws.

But more import-edly den all dat, Konnan is 'bout it 'bout it and rowdy rowdy.

somedevil

New Japan better be worried:

WWE officials are reportedly very interested in bringing current New Japan Pro Wrestling star Prince Devitt, who may or may not be contracted to the promotion.

The story goes that Adrian Neville (the former Pac) was signed by WWE because William Regal brought a tape of Neville vs. Devitt to Triple H. This led to WWE going right after Pac.

The interest in Devitt continues. His name keeps coming up within WWE in regards to names who they would like to reach out to.

What is Devitt's contract like with New Japan? This seems correct because Regal sent a private tweet public accidently warning Devitt to keep his twitter clean before he deleted the tweet.

What is Devitt's contract like with New Japan? This seems correct because Regal sent a private tweet public accidently warning Devitt to keep his twitter clean before he deleted the tweet.

Not if my man, mi amigo, Sheamus has anything to say about it. Brogue Kick this fools potential contract into dust!

Kaladin

I'm sure Prince Devitt is high on Triple H's WANT list....but I imagine New Japan keeps their stars more locked down than US indies tend to.

Omega

Banned

If the money is good enough I'm sure won't mind being the next Tensai

WWE wouldn't use him right

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

That's pretty fucking exciting. And I hate Devitt.

XenoRaven

I'd sure be happy for Devitt if he got that WWE pay day. But I'd be pretty disappointed at the same time, since he's one of my favorites in NJPW.

mouserat

Neo Member
I hope that happens, I love Devitt but I'm not keen on all the US style bullshit in his matches after catching up on the full G1. once or twice is good but if it's constant it makes it seem like you're watching Nitro in 1999.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Good bring in Devitt. Also get Kenny Omega too.

Kenny wouldn't go to WWE. For one, he was already in developmental back in '06 and hated it. Also he loves living and wrestling in Japan. I don't think any sort of WWE payday would get him to leave Japan/DDT. He basically says as much in the thing that aired on NHK about him last week.

jred2k

BTW, can bean breath's dissection of Mexican culture be considered racist and get him banned? I'm willing to be the snitch if it works.

somedevil

WWE Viewer for 8/26 Raw:

Hour 1 - 4.129 million
Hour 2 - 4.291 million
Hour 3 - 4.151 million

Avg: 4.190

The ratings said pretty good with no Cena.

Top Bottom