• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

XenoRaven

If they bring Devitt in they totally have enough people for an Irish stable.

They would basically just fight each other until their opponents tried to interfere and then they would all turn and beat the hell out of the other guys.

I mean, to deny that HHH has had an amazing career and leaves a lasting legacy would be disingenuous and objectively incorrect. But to say that he's the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be in a business that counts Bret Hart, Ric Flair, HBK Shawn Michaels, Kenta Kobashi, pre-TNA Kurt Angle, and RKO amongst its ranks is a leap I can't make.

in a business that counts Bret Hart, Ric Flair, HBK Shawn Michaels, Kenta Kobashi, pre-TNA Kurt Angle, and RKO amongst its ranks is a leap I can't make.

Bret Hart, Ric Flair, HBK Shawn Michaels, Kenta Kobashi, pre-TNA Kurt Angle, and RKO

Ric Flair, Kenta Kobashi and RKO

Ric Flair, RKO

Ric Flair

dream stahp

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_mrvv5jR7df1rkzyp8o5_r1_500.jpg

Toki767

The only reason that solid B+ line keeps being used is apparently Meltzer used that line to describe HHH 15 years ago. I'm guessing when he was starting to get more of a main event push. Meltzer's totally right in that too. I guess that line must really eat away at HHH's ego.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The only reason that solid B+ line keeps being used is apparently Meltzer used that line to describe HHH 15 years ago. I'm guessing when he was starting to get more of a main event push. Meltzer's totally right in that too. I guess that line must really eat away at HHH's ego.

American Dragon was downgraded to a B this week.

He'll be a B- or C+ by next week's RAW.

bean breath is easily the best WrassleGAF poster there is, there ever was, and there ever will be. Just like my good friend and mentor, Bret Hart.
Oh, you know Bret too? Look, I like the kid but he hasn't been the same since the injury.
Viva Villa!

Viva Bean Breath!

Viva la raza!
¡Arriba los Latinos de LuchaGaf!

Thank you my friend, gracias mi amigo.
I won't let anyone hurt you, bean breath!
Sokantish, if the day ever comes that you're banned, I will join you by suiciding my account.
Meanwhile, in Japan...

ixt5vP1uE5pvB.gif
¡A(iii)Y DIOS MIO!
WCW Thunder 7/16/98

Oh my god, a THREE HOUR Thunder. Fuck.

Can you expand on the Konnan parts from now on, like at least 2 paragraphs? It's the only part of your recaps I'm interested in.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Feeling things about Raw. Bryan vs McMahons. Punk's brutal beating. Paul as always. Bitch. Vandalizing cars. Ricardo woth RVD. No Cena.

Ripclawe

Banned

HHH with that preview of his DVD just shows how desperate he wants to be mentioned in the top tier and never will be.

strobogo

Banned
It was good for a Diva's promo I guess. A lot of hyperbole though and most of the things she said don't apply to Natalya.

I think some of them did. Natalya isn't actually that good. Everyone bought into the hype that she was a Hart and was the Diva who could wrestle, but everything she does looks awful and has her entire WWE run. She's supposed to be this big strong woman, yet all of her strikes look just as shitty as the Bellas. Alica Fox is way more believable. She's supposed to be this great technical wrestler, yet she never uses it and when she does, it looks like shit. Her sharpshooter is regularly as bad as Rock's.

I really don't think she's that much better than the other Divas, she just had better marketing to the MARKS who don't even realize they're marks.

I think some of them did. Natalya isn't actually that good. Everyone bought into the hype that she was a Hart and was the Diva who could wrestle, but everything she does looks awful and has her entire WWE run. She's supposed to be this big strong woman, yet all of her strikes look just as shitty as the Bellas. Alica Fox is way more believable. She's supposed to be this great technical wrestler, yet she never uses it and when she does, it looks like shit. Her sharpshooter is regularly as bad as Rock's.

I really don't think she's that much better than the other Divas, she just had better marketing to the MARKS who don't even realize they're marks.

natalya-epic-sharp-shooter-o.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Alicia is the only diva who is trying to actually kill whomever she is wrestling.

Is it a coincidence that ratings are through the roof since World Heavyweight Campeon, Alberto Del Rio, insisted that all ring posts be decorated with Mexican flags?

RAW_1057_Photo_122.jpg

Is it too late to join the LWO?
Your initiation is to tell me when and on what channel Lucha Libre airs in the U.S.

bean breath are you a fan of Konnan's podcast?
I'm waiting until bedtime to listen to it. I want to fall asleep to the soothing sounds of Konnan's voice.
bean breath learned spanish from the same school rosa is still learning at
I'll put my written skills up against Rosa, Rose, any day.

Hulu+ edited out Daniel Bryan's 'Lebell's Breath Flying Knee strike'.

Lol my father used to call me when he saw someone from either WWE or WCW on there.

Also Eddie/ Rey feud was great IMO..

I know the Mexican morning news shows WWE highlights mixed in with highlights from other sports, maintaining dat Kayfabe.

strobogo

Banned
Hulu+ didn't edit it out. The production truck missed the flying knee on the live Raw. It was some TNA shit. Also, do you watch WWE en Espanooooooooooolllllll? Stone Cold is pretty high on it.

Latino bean? At least he isn't pretending to be British any more.

As for Nattie, I think everyone forgets just how green she & Beth were when they got signed (Beth, less so). She's had this reputation built around her as being one of the best divas wrestlers on the roster, but I think that's more to do with her pedigree, her physique and, frankly, just how bad some of the other divas are/were. Nattie's a good hand, but she's no SDR.

Striker

It was good for a Diva's promo I guess. A lot of hyperbole though and most of the things she said don't apply to Natalya.
A lot of it was the same type of stuff Cole used to scream and rant on about when a Diva's match would be on hand. For at least 3-5 minutes or however long it lasted, he would talk about how boring, untalented, or messy the matches were. Thought it was decent but it wasn't anything new. Sounded like something to knock on the terrible Diva's show. Why none of them grabbed a mic and spoke back was pretty stupid. Just take insults and stand there.

Top Bottom