• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

Alucard

Banned
Well Summerslam so far:

Bryan vs Cena
Punk vs Brock
Del Rio vs Christian
Wyatt vs Kane inferno match
Rhodes vs Sandow

Need 2 or 3 more matches and a preshow match left.

Ambrose vs. ?
Rollins and Reigns vs. Usos?
RVD vs ?
Henry vs ?
Ryback vs. ?

Is Fandango getting on the card? What about the Divas?

Btw, the Sandow/Rhodes segment just felt unnecessary tonight.

Looking forward to some CM Punk action.

HOLY CRAP

Ishii vs. Shibata

EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif
EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif
EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif
EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif
EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

AU7Amsc.gif
EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif

Please, please don't just be another promo about how punk's not afraid of Lesnar, and then Heyman comes onto the Titantron or something...

A match? Sure.

Ithil

Charlotte is way too green to be called up anytime soon, but she's a good athlete and has a ton of presence in the ring for someone who has so few matches you could count them on one hand.

Charlotte had a good first match, but a lot of that was down to who she was wrestling,. Bayley is a good wrestler and definitely carried her through the gymnastics spots. Charlotte's second match was against Sasha Banks, who is super green (despite being from the indies), and it was much worse.

I would say, unless there's a Flair-name super push, she shouldn't be anywhere near the main roster for at least another year.

Paige, Emma and Bayley are all the best prospects in NXT.

Charlotte had a good first match, but a lot of that was down to who she was wrestling,. Bayley is a good wrestler and definitely carried her through the gymnastics spots. Charlotte's second match was against Sasha Banks, who is super green (despite being from the indies), and it was much worse.

I would say, unless there's a Flair-name super push, she shouldn't be anywhere near the main roster for at least another year.

I agree. Like I said, she's green as hell. I was just talking about her natural ring presence and her athletic ability.

Paige, Emma and Bayley are all the best prospects in NXT.
Nah. Bayley will probably never make it. Not pretty enough. And she will probably never be talented enough to overcome that. Frankly, I'm surprised she's in the system. There are so many prettier girls who are also far better workers in the indies right now.

Well Summerslam so far:

Bryan vs Cena
Punk vs Brock
Del Rio vs Christian
Wyatt vs Kane inferno match
Rhodes vs Sandow

Need 2 or 3 more matches and a preshow match left.

Updated card:

Bryan w/ Bella vs Cena w/ Bella
Punk vs Brock vs HHH
Del Rio vs Christian
Kane vs The other two guys in a handicap match with Bray watching
Rhodes vs Sandow dancing match
Kaitlyn w/ Dolph vs Aj w/ Big E
RVD v Curtis Axel

Preshow:
Shield v Big Show, Henry, Shaemus...with Big Show turning heel.

strobogo

Banned
I agree. Like I said, she's green as hell. I was just talking about her natural ring presence and her athletic ability.

Nah. Bayley will probably never make it. Not pretty enough. And she will probably never be talented enough to overcome that. Frankly, I'm surprised she's in the system. There are so many prettier girls who are also far better workers in the indies right now.

Summer Rae isn't that pretty, either, but she's on TV every week, even if it isn't wrestling. Kaitlyn and AJ aren't really typical pretty for WWE standards, but they're the most important women WWE has had in like 6 years.

*Note* I'm not at all saying AJ and Kaitlyn aren't pretty. Summer Rae looks like a bird and I can't get over it.

Ithil

Doesn't matter. She's literally never won a match in NXT and is still getting very over in her short matches. Her female Eugene gimmick combined with good wrestling makes her endearing, despite an average face.

Only the WWE says "you can't make it, you're not pretty enough", the crowd doesn't say that. She'll be coming up to a HHH-run WWE, not a Vince run one. I mean, Summer Rae is not really very pretty, and she not only is getting pushed, but a lot of guys like her (now that might be her legs, but they call her hot). Bayley will do fine.

Summer Rae isn't that pretty, either, but she's on TV every week, even if it isn't wrestling. Kaitlyn and AJ aren't really typical pretty for WWE standards, but they're the most important women WWE has had in like 6 years.

*Note* I'm not at all saying AJ and Kaitlyn aren't pretty. Summer Rae looks like a bird and I can't get over it.

Summer Rae's face is the stuff of nightmares in certain angles especially close up when they put her on the WWE Youtube shows. BRING BACK FANDANGO DANCER #1

Hey, at least Cole is screaming and trying to make this seem like a big deal. It's a nice change.

Of course, it's not nearly as good as JR in his heyday, but you gotta take what you can get in this day and age...

Ithil

AJ and Kaitlyn are both gorgeous mind, that's not the same as "WWE blonde bimbo" type, but they were always gonna be considered gorgeous by the crowd. Agreed on Summer Rae.
And shit, back in the day, the crowd went wild for Debra, Terri Runnels, Tori, doing stuff, and none of them were really all that good looking. Though that's the "bewbs cool" aspect too, which they don't have today.

Also, that segment was great. Punk vs Brock is an awesome feud so far.

"Ohh, noo...." What, slight bleeding from the chin?

AJ and Kaitlyn are both gorgeous mind, that's not the same as "WWE blonde bimbo" type, but they were always gonna be considered gorgeous by the crowd. Agreed on Summer Rae.
And shit, back in the day, the crowd went wild for Debra, Terri Runnels, Tori, doing stuff, and none of them were really all that good looking. Though that's the "bewbs cool" aspect too, which they don't have today.

Are you two still going on about this? lol.

Top Bottom