• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

GET HIM KOFI!!!

BRAZZERS HIM!

eoriq.png

Cagey

Banned
Kofi's gear looks like something a random indie spot monkey would wear.

edit: accidental racism is worst racism =(

I keep forgetting that this strange power struggle storyline is actually happening, at least they keep it in relatively short backstage segments.

Ithil

Dang, that was the most passionate I've seen Triple H on TV in like a decade. He actually sounded like he gave a shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight is the next round of the GWF Equality Cup! Every match a First Blood match, every match unpredictable as HELL. What's on the schedule tonight?

iGiCvV2.png

Entropia vs SailorSwayze
Entropia beat down nice-guy FallingEdge last week, and SailorSwayze pulled an upset on the juggernaut, Heavy. Here's what Entropia had to say about tonight.

"SailorSwayze! It's not about sexism, it's not about racism, tonight I will use my powerful wrists from so much World of Warcraft to send you to the afterlife where you have to find your corpse or deal with resurrection sickness!"

McNei1y vs Mr. Luchador
Another "Nice Guy" who pulled a surprise win against MMA-GAF's own Heel last week. Mr. Luchador beat down the brain in a jar Jamie OD. What's McNei1y have to say about this matchup?

"#teammask are okay guys. No animosity here. AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Nocturnowl vs The Frankman
Nocturnowl advanced on a bye last week, having won via forfeit against Sunflower. Frankman pulled out all the stops on the Hardcore Icon Bootaaay, but he's not done here. The Frankman had words about tonight's matchup.

"Ever pull the wings off a chicken? You'll see it happen tonight."

Dragonzord vs Net_Wrecker
Dragonzord defeated Bishoptl for a second time last week to advance, and Net_Wrecker laid a beatdown onto the biggest snitch WrassleGAF has ever seen. Here's what Net_Wrecker had to say.

"Snitches get stitches. I heard Dragonzord might have ran to a parental unit once or twice cryin'. That shit don't fly. You saw what I did to that scumbag Beef. Now it's your turn Dragonzord."

Ithil vs Slightconfuse
Ithil beat dmczaf last week, and Strobogo got beaten by Slightconfuse. When asked about this week's matchup, Slightconfuse replied:

"Legit shook"

Queen of Thorns vs tm24
Queen of Thorns is a master of abusing peoples' genitals, having sent Aiii to the hospital last week. tm24 on the other hand, is still ecstatic about his theme music and is excited to be here tonight. Last week he took down another shoot-fighter, Lambda Piscium, and he says he's ready for tonight.

"I really like Marvel vs Capcom, so any show I'm on where I get an entrance is a good show."

Master Kwon15 vs Perspicacity
The second Nice Guy who advanced, Pepsi City, says there'll be no quarter for Master Kwon, despite Kwon coming out victorious against Soulplaya, who was out on furlough from prison.

"I am not Jaekwon15!" Master Kwon said, exasperated. "I'll take on Pepsi City and DRINK HIM!"

Sokantish vs Bam Bam Big Yellow
Sokantish, rulebreaker that he is, faces off against the surprise entrant, Bam Bam Bigelow tonight. If Sokantish is scared, he doesn't show any fear.

"Bam Bam Big Shitstain after tonight," Sokantish said. "What a big fat."

Tune in tonight for the next episode of the Equality Cup, found here:

http://twitch.tv/sunnybuns

Cheer on your favorites for who will win the Equality Cup! As an added bonus, tonight's show will be half the length of last week's show! Because it's a tournament! Tune in right after RAW!

Alucard

Banned
I keep forgetting that this strange power struggle storyline is actually happening, at least they keep it in relatively short backstage segments.

It's supposed to be the main build for Wrestlemania 30. Probably a "changing of the guard" storyline. I'm okay with it. Just hope Bryan doesn't get lose in the shuffle because of it.

Top Bottom