• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| starring Bryan Danielson & John Cena in a worked reality show

strobogo

Banned
Happy birthday, Aiiiiiiii, whenever your birthday is.

iqFPZUsTOsQIs.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
I can handle alot of jokes... But saying I like The Miz is where I draw the line. You take this back Beef or so help me God I will have Sunflower book us in a Hell in a Cell match

Aiii

So not worth it
I am Dutch, My English isn't ever going to be perfect. So stop complaining about the smallest of mistakes, because JEEEESUUUUUS!

What?

All apps use the Safari rendering engine though, so it's not like that actually makes a difference for displaying gifs.

You'll have to go into your GAF account settings and disable pics, which will make them all 'click to reveal'. You can click all my pics/jiffs with confidence because I always bring the goods.

Also: LOL at the F'ing AJ Twitter tab.

somedevil

Some TNA news:

Despite The American Wolves, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards, winning the roh World Tag Team titles last weekend, the duo have only signed a very short term contract extension that allows them to continue to negotiate with WWE and TNA at the same time as working for the company. Them winning the belts for a second time was planned long ago and the decision was made to stick with that idea rather than change plans immediately based on the uncertainty surrounding their futures. Their title defence against former champions may turn out to be their last ever roh match, as they aren't advertised for any other future dates at this point.

Where The Briscoes end up will be decided within the next two months. Apparently they have an offer from TNA on the table, but they are also in talks about re-signing with roh, which are believed to be going well.

Does anyone actually believe TNA will sign any of the four? I love how TNA fans don't Davey Richards on the roster. The man has built himself quite a negative reputation.

Aiii

So not worth it
You'll have to go into your GAF account settings and disable pics, which will make them all 'click to reveal'. You can click all my pics/jiffs with confidence because I always bring the goods.

Also: LOL at the F'ing AJ Twitter tab.

Thanks, didn't know you could do that on regular GAF.

And I follow my favorite superstar on Twitter Strob, so should you! I betcha Bo's tweets are as terrible good as his wrestling is.

Sokantish

Punch it in the face! PUNCH IT IN THE FACE!

The idea of Miz being put in a permanent speaking role is the thing nightmares are made of, at least when he's wrestling I don't have to listen to him speaking.

He only said non-wrestling role. I thought maybe they were going to make him a janitor or something.

strobogo

Banned
The Cena/Ryback tables match was so stupid. By far the worst of their matches, but particularly the spot where they acted like the table bridged between the steps and the apron was a fucking force field. It was so silly. On the other side, Ryback ran right through it, but now neither guy could cross or even touch this barrier.

Top Bottom