• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cagey if you'd like to use some of my twitter updates as scientific evidence in that other thread, I grant you full permission to my research.

Zach

Am I crazy or are people overusing "fits the narrative" lately? I feel like I'm seeing it in every thread I enter. Maybe it's because I've been in a lot of the political threads lately...

Women using the moves of the men they're paired with is a wrestling trope, right? Sable used the TKO, Brie Bella uses Bryan's moves, and so on. Did Chyna or Steph use the Pedigree?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Women using the moves of the men they're paired with is a wrestling trope, right? Sable used the TKO, Brie Bella uses Bryan's moves, and so on. Did Chyna or Steph use the Pedigree?

Steph did, I don't know about Chyna.

Sephzilla

Yep

maxresdefault.jpg

I still find it comical that Stephanie McMahon after basically a decade of no in-ring action ended up carrying a Bella through a match

YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR ASS FRECHISED. And other quotes related to Frechising have been pushing merch like crazy over here in wrassleGAF. Ever since I made my surprise return from a three month injury
ban
. I had a hot gimmick that revolved around fat jokes, it became the talk of the town and it gained media notoriety and gave our product some unwanted attention. Sales have been down for my gear ever since I had to change my gimmick.

It's the Frechise Playa, baby.

5284%20-%20dean_douglas%20glasses%20laughing%20shane_douglas%20summerslam%20tv%20wwf.png

Menome

Well I know what it means! I'm just saying it's everyone's catchphrase right now.

We should all have a catchphrase. Someone work on that.

But not like that PEACE guy.

Mine just tends to be large-size avatar-quoting myself (When I have my usual avatar. I'll just scare small children with the Lethal Lottery one).

Although it seems it's going to be along the lines of "No, really guys, Battleborn looks fun!" for the next few months as well.

Zach

Mine just tends to be large-size avatar-quoting myself (When I have my usual avatar. I'll just scare small children with the Lethal Lottery one).

Although it seems it's going to be along the lines of "No, really guys, Battleborn looks fun!" for the next few months as well.

1. Post your usual av so I know who you are, friend.

2. What is Battleborn? Oh crap, I've fallen for the trap, haven't I?

Menome

1. Post your usual av so I know who you are, friend.

2. What is Battleborn? Oh crap, I've fallen for the trap, haven't I?

1.) Very quotable either for me being disdainful of something or people treating me with disdain:

2.) It's the FPS Moba by Gearbox. Unfortunately because Randy Pitchford is associated, that's overshadowing the game itself.

My current ongoing thread on it with vids etc:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1091343

EDIT: Should note I'm not defending Pitchford. He has been acting like an ass.

Menome

I just wonder what his wrestling gear is going to be. Is he going to wrestle in his arrow gear and can he actually wrestle in that.

Plus will the flash or Constantine do a run in?

Fuck it, have them all join in, then Suicide Squad join Stardust and Barrett, before Batman zip-lines down and takes them all out.

EDIT: Plus Sting has been locked in a cage by Suicide Squad and Classic & New Robocop have to rescue him out. There's a tense moment where you don't know whose side he's on, then he baseball-bats The Joker in the face.

Crowd pops like mad. Greatest clusterfuck match ever.

Sephzilla

Fuck it, have them all join in, then Suicide Squad join Stardust and Barrett, before Batman zip-lines down and takes them all out.

EDIT: Plus Sting has been locked in a cage by Suicide Squad and Classic & New Robocop have to rescue him out. There's a tense moment where you don't know whose side he's on, then he baseball-bats The Joker in the face.

Still wouldn't top HHH vs Sting at WM31

Toki767

Just have the new Supergirl run in and destroy all the divas too while you're at it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just saw that Steven Amell was on Raw and will be wrestling at SS...

...whut? >_>

I heard Reigns got hit with a toy briefcase at a house show. The video doesn't show it though. Still, Reigns just sits in the corner while Bray Wyatt stands around... What has This Business come to? I was supporting the revamped Reigns but if he's gonna get shown up by a fan he's doomed. He'll probably never reach main event status, let alone the WWE WHC. What a shame.

Remember when Data West made that Sid Vicious appreciation thread and some jackass suggested we use it to celebrate the "real Sid Vicious" as in that cunt from the Sex Pistols who killed his girlfriend?

Top Bottom