• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

I thought the Triplemania stuff was overblown - yeah, it sucked, but the only truly terrible match was a nostalgia thing that the crowd fucking loved, so who am I to call it shitty?

Friend Yeezus, he has no redeeming qualities. He is suppose to be a big monster but he doesn't do it well at all. His look is terrible too. Thinning hair, flabby body, and wack tattoos. How am I suppose to believe that he is some sort of beast when he looks so depressing all the time?

klonere

Banned
Stupid Sheamus. Keeps saying he wants to cash in but doesn't want to let go of the briefcase even with the referee trying to take it from him.

U2JgYon.gif

Have you ever had a 6+ tall muscled North Dubliner shout at you very excitedly and quickly? The ref was probably befuddled by his dizgoosting accent.

Corbin look fucking sucks, he sucks in ring, on the mic and he will never draw money.

Unless he gets a powerbomb then he's $$$

Toki767

Have you ever had a 6+ tall muscled North Dubliner shout at you very excitedly and quickly? The ref was probably befuddled by his dizgoosting accent.

Nah. You can see the ref pulling on it and Sheamus just doesn't want to let go. Made him look like an idiot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Corbin's biggest issue is his face. He alternately looks like he's about to burst into tears, or he just remembered that he forgot to turn the oven off.

All a part of the plan. Endearing to fans of that kind.

mFFk18S.png

"I'm looking for someone to share in an adventuurrrre"

Also there's a guy in bean's thread who's close to converting to pro wrestling. Reel him in boys.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
mFFk18S.png

"I'm looking for someone to share in an adventuurrrre"

Also there's a guy in bean's thread who's close to converting to pro wrestling. Reel him in boys.

I got him.

God, that pic is killing me still. Poor Neville.

Zach

He looks like absolute shit. Sorry, but it's the truth. He has the worst look in wrestling I've ever seen, and I've followed the guy since 2004 where his look just kept getting worse and worse. It's not as noticeable in the indies but in the WWE it is the BIGGEST thing and no matter who is in charge, be it Triple H or Kevin Dunn or Vince McMahon, he will always have a shitty look. I don't know what the end game was when they signed him. I feel like him being an accepted midcarder would be an absolute best case scenario for him with a 10% chance of it happening and people on the internet are talking about him main eventing.

He's not big enough, he's not tall enough, he's not unique looking. He doesn't look like a 'tough guy in a bar'. He looks like an unkempt comic book nerd. The shitty facial hair, the farmers tan, the clothes, the weird lazy gelled spike thing in his hair. I'm all for different looks, but they need to be strong at what they're doing. Doink the Clown is a good look and it's not a bodybuilder. Kevin Owens isn't a good look for anything in the WWE. He's not fat enough to be a believable fat guy wrestler, and he's not tall enough to be an all arounder. Cena gets by on having a massive upper body, but Owens wasn't ruined by losing to Cena. Owens was ruined by standing near Cesaro and Orton. Owens was ruined by standing next to Rusev who just basically looks like what they think he looks like and what they want you to think he looks like.
It's the unfortunate truth, brothers.

somedevil

Raw Viewership for 8/10:

8pm: 3.791
9pm: 3.947
10pm: 3.775

Avg: 3.838

Best viewership in a while. Though 172,000 left in the 3rd hour.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Digging through all the KO marks tweeting #FireKevinDunn and I found this gem

MBbZdOX.jpg

Top Bottom