• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

miserable

good morning WrassleGAF Universe

Rask0Oi.gif

Barrage

Byron Saxton is fucking trash, he's ruining Tough Talk. Can't follow the Miz with his Bryant Gumble ass.

P.S.-Amanda will sure as hell be in NXT next year. Gigi should be as well.

SD

* They kicked off the show with a tribute to Roddy Piper, who lived in Portland for years. His family is at ringside.
* Seth Rollins kicks off SmackDown with a promo about how he's the greatest, up there with Michael Jordan and Babe Ruth. He talks about John Cena being on Tough Enough and wants Cena to meet him on RAW to accept the SummerSlam challenge. Out comes Neville to interrupt. He wants another title shot but out comes Cesaro. Kevin Owens ends up attacking Cesaro from behind as Rollins beats down Neville. Owens lays Cesaro out on the floor while Rollins takes out Neville in the ring.
* Charlotte defeated Naomi with the Figure Eight.
* Video package on Stardust and Stephen Amell airs.
* Ryback comes to the ring for a promo as we see what happened on RAW with MizTV. He talks about defending against The Miz and Big Show at SummerSlam until Bo Dallas interrupts. Bo wants to be added to the match at SummerSlam but Ryback disses him. Bo attacks but gets left laying with a Meathook.
* Roman Reigns defeated Luke Harper by DQ after Bray Wyatt interferes.
* The Prime Time Players defeated The New Day in a non-title match.
* Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens defeated Cesaro and Neville after Rollins had a handful of tights when pinning Cesaro.

Just got home from the show, and it was great. We also got a Banks/Lynch match and Rusev/Fandango, plus several I'm too exhausted to remember. Best Smackdown I can remember, and had a great time.

If NOAH isn't going to use them, they should send out their juniors to America and Mexico and Europe. I'd love to see Nakajima, Harada, and Kenou doing stuff elsewhere for a while

Well, they just got done with the Jr league, but of course it was the Harada & Kotoge show. There isn't much room for other Jr's being pushed, unfortunately - Zack & Kenou in particular deserve better. Nakajima's such a weird one, dude needs a change of scenery in the worst possible way.

I watched this match where they bought around the Asbury Park venue and got close to the music festival but then were like 'maybe not we might get arrested'
3RTW4Sb.gif

but the best part was Nick Gage yelling, "I'm going to fucking kill him! Who's the man?" And a far off fan yelling "NickGage!"

I must see this sir, help!

KingBroly

Banned
So which match is going to headline NXT Takeover in Brooklyn? I'd think it'd be the Women's match because it's a fresh matchup,
and because it's obvious that Bayley is going to win.

Aiii

So not worth it
So which match is going to headline NXT Takeover in Brooklyn? I'd think it'd be the Women's match because it's a fresh matchup,

Liger-san vs. Breeze-san, obviously.

I hope Breeze comes out and his currently residing is a house in Tokyo, Japan.

Obviously going to be Balor/Owens, ladies match as the sub. Which is how it should be, it'd be unfair to ask the ladies to follow a ladder match in which Balor will most likely do a great job and Owens will voluntary kill himself in to tell Kevin Dunn to fuck himself and convince HHH to fight for him even more.

kiguel182

Really enjoyed Tough Enough, seeing them prepare a match and execute it and whatnot. Cool stuff.

Something really drastic needs to happen at this point for Sara Lee not to win this. Between the guys it's either Josh or ZZ I guess, although Josh gets a contract no matter what.

So Sasha is the beautiful part, Tamina is the dangerous.... does that make Naomi the &?

I don't think there was ever a better description of how her career has gone so far than and you're the and.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So Sasha is the beautiful part, Tamina is the dangerous.... does that make Naomi the &?

I don't think there was ever a better description of how her career has gone so far than and you're the and.

You can be both~

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Your daily "I saw Bootaaay post on Facebook" post:

11825744_1700489916846106_7255589480051612238_n.jpg

God that's clever. /vomit

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The accompanying post with that Minion pic was:

"Russell ha!�� see guys thats how pretty i am im pretty fucked up in the head.... wink "

KingBroly

Banned
Obviously going to be Balor/Owens, ladies match as the sub. Which is how it should be, it'd be unfair to ask the ladies to follow a ladder match in which Balor will most likely do a great job and Owens will voluntary kill himself in to tell Kevin Dunn to fuck himself and convince HHH to fight for him even more.

Oh. I didn't realize it was a Ladder Match.

Yeah, starting to appreciate how truly godawful this avatar is. If we ever do this again, I'll submit an avatar that makes Kanemura's forehead look like child's play.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm loving these Bullet Club vs. Bullet Club G1 matches, the ringside members commentary cracks me up, esp. AJ's.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Whoever would have thought WWE would have Kevin Steen and Claudio Castagnioli in the main event dark match on WWE?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Probably. Eat shit, fart shit.

Roids don't do anything to your digestive tract (to my knowledge, I have read the entirety of Anabolics and that shit's no joke) but it could be a combination of many things.

Top Bottom