• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Barrett has 2 new t-shirts while they were making him job every week.

It still blows my mind that WWE doesn't make any polo shirts, golf gear, or office shit

Wearing a WWE branded polo shirt to work when you don't work for the WWE would guarantee that you'll never see a pay raise. FACT.

Fox318

Who would really wear that to be honest, I mean people are embarrassed enough to be seen in regular wrestling tees.

People are only embarrassed to wear wrestling tees because of how embarrassing previous wrestling tees have been.

The WWE should want to be like the NFL and have products like this

QL2afvv.jpg

or

1JVtjFn.jpg

make it socially acceptable for people to be proud of your product.

I mean wasn't that the whole fucking point of going pg?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I should have known someone with Michael Hayes avatar would want a "Redskins equivalent"

klonere

Banned
I have to say friends, the Ace Crusher and its variations has to be the best finisher in wrestling. So simple, yet so effective.

Incredibly versatile as well. Can be worked into so many great ending sequences. Hell Anderson/Elgin had a great outta nowhere Stun Gun.

Heroman

Banned
While he probably has the most interesting feud going into SummerSlam, Stardust is another guy who should be way better off at this point in his career. Cody Rhodes is another one of those people I would be 100% okay with winning the Royal Rumble

Cody Rhodes has so most talent that it crazy how wwe doesn't use him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You're telling me this shirt I owned in high school wasn't boss as fuck?

original.png

If you got your dick wet in high school, I wanna hang out with you because you must have incredible luck.

Sephzilla

I'd wear that shirt. Because if someone's going to write me off for as something as stupid as a piece of fabric, then that person can fuck right off anyway because they aren't worth my time.
And because my dick wetting needs are being fulfilled already

Cody Rhodes has so most talent that it crazy how wwe doesn't use him.

I know, right? This guy has "face of the company" qualities left and right that you could run with.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd be alright with the Submission Machine Hama-Chan Mustafa.

Cagey

Banned
If you got your dick wet in high school, I wanna hang out with you because you must have incredible luck.

After the shirt was retired to the back of the closet and used for gag appearances in junior and senior years.

But that shit still counts for the shirt being boss.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Women using the moves of the men they're paired with is a wrestling trope, right? Sable used the TKO, Brie Bella uses Bryan's moves, and so on. Did Chyna or Steph use the Pedigree?

I think that might have been a single night deal due to RAW being in the Seattle area (Key Arena was still booked by Valve through Monday).

I just wonder what his wrestling gear is going to be. Is he going to wrestle in his arrow gear and can he actually wrestle in that.

Plus will the flash or Constantine do a run in?

He can wrestle in the Arrow gear. It's sort of awesome. My hope is that they get Neville purple arrow gear and have the two of them rise out together in full Arrow outfits.

just saw that Steven Amell was on Raw and will be wrestling at SS...

...whut? >_>

So, as a fan of Arrow from the beginning - Amell's basically been begging WWE for several years now to do something with them. He's a huge WWE fan; and has cut promos on his FB feed for years about what he'd do if given the chance (even talking about how he would show up on RAW in Vancouver or Toronto, and then turn heel by ripping off his shirt to a LA Kings outfit). Amell's easily one of the biggest celebrity fans they've had; and from his FB account, he said he's been training to wrestle since January.

This is him a year ago - and he's reportedly in much better shape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-S9OvC9Gco

This is a man who openly admits to changing shots to have more shots of his face and body at the same time so that they use the stunt double less often IIRC.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Look how happy he is;

bKhapfZ.jpg

:)

Yeah. It feels bad. I actually think I got the worst one. Screw you, Sunny!

You definitely got the worst avatar. Hands down. WORSE THAN MICHAEL HAYES. That's an accomplishment. If it's any consolation, your submission is second worst.

And man, I'm happy for Honma. Only time before I've ever seen him this happy was when he was...well he's happy a lot!

tumblr_nl7zz6iThA1qf7xjao2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nl7zz6iThA1qf7xjao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsm5yxgYWJ1t3w7eio1_500.jpg

tumblr_na8ea93wMX1qf7xjao1_500.jpg

tumblr_nlqrovhsXZ1rm6zhfo1_400.jpg

Top Bottom