• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Gonzalez

Banned
Since we're reminiscing about simpler times, when we had hopes and dreams;

zlX38br.gif

Look at that belly jiggle!

He looks like Jiggle Billy.

Ithil

Except that Austin was picked by Vince from the start.

But yeah, it's the closest we had. That and Punk's pipe bomb stuff if HHH didn't hate Punk and bombed it.

Austin was brought in to just be a good hand in the midcard, there were no big plans for him and he definitely wasn't expected to be the top guy when he was the Ringmaster.

klonere

Banned
G1 spoilers for anyone who hasn't watched today

GOD BLESS HONMA. GOD BLESS AMERICA. A GREAT DAY FOR ALL AND SUNDRY.

Menome

Just caught up with last night's Tough Enough/Tough Talk. Gigi was the best technical wrestler there, but she has the Tanner problem. What is her personality beyond "I'm a very technically competent wrestler"?

Even Amanda is working at relishing her own unpopularity and this week, actually making it work for her.

And this week Booker T pissed me off, not Sara Lee's smiling. So what if it's common practice for every Diva to look like they're chewing a lemon. Have the balls to have one of them up there actually looking like they're enjoying the match.

When I say he's the greatest of all time I mean it. He is a big time player and it's only a matter of time until he sets the record.

It's seems just like yesterday Cena had started his journey to break the record when he defeated you to win his first WWE championship! You remember that, don't you JredBL?

jred2k

It's seems just like yesterday Cena had started his journey to break the record when he defeated you to win his first WWE championship! You remember that, don't you JredBL?

A-HAH I knew he was great then. He hit me about as hard as I've been hit and I was in the Brawl 4 All.

And this week Booker T pissed me off, not Sara Lee's smiling. So what if it's common practice for every Diva to look like they're chewing a lemon. Have the balls to have one of them up there actually looking like they're enjoying the match.

UIMmmG1.png

A-HAH I knew he was great then. He hit me about as hard as I've been hit and I was in the Brawl 4 All.

Oof, Bart Gunn probably couldn't do to Cena what he did to you, Jred! That's a moment I like to re-live every night after Monday Night RAW on the WWE network!

I remember seeing her 7 years ago at the Wrestlemania Weekend shows. She was gorgeous back then, and she is still gorgeous today.

#MeatOnDemBones

11055424_777043619039134_1493694902_n.jpg

What I want right now is for all you fat, out of shape, neck bearded nim rods to step aside, so I can take my robe off and show Mrs. Owens what a real sexy man looks like. Hit my music.

Newly confirmed for 2K16:

Stang
Bray
Usos
Charlotte
Kevin Owens
Baron Corbin
Tyson Kidd
Cesaro
Shawn Michaels
Natalya
Stardust
Roman Reigns
Brock
Dolph
Taker
Miz
Sami Zayn
Enzo and Cass
Bret
Rock

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I tend to mostly lurk around this thread and might post every once in a while during raw or a PPV. I just wanted you all to know that I think you all are amazing and sometimes downright hilarious.

I'm going to go back into hiding now.

I tend to mostly lurk around this thread and might post every once in a while during raw or a PPV. I just wanted you all to know that I think you all are amazing and sometimes downright hilarious.

I'm going to go back into hiding now.

Nice to see we make a good impression on some people.

Valentus

Bray needs his own ministry.

Give him the Ascension, the goat wine maker, and create an angle where he turns a random jobber into mideon... without the naked part.

Hey you want another season fast just give them the money they need to start it up again. That is whats holding it back. Plus i'm use to waiting because I am a Venture Brothers fan.

Yep, gargantua-2 was so,good

I rather them take their time to get it right then do,what was does a rush everything. Plenty of wrasslin to tide me over.

Plus Pentagod about to run a Train on BOLA

Top Bottom