• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

tumblr_nc5iuetlge1si9kpgo2_5001.gif

Brooklyn's gonna melt down and flood with tears the second after Corbin beats Joe

somedevil

Hey its time for Impact trainwreck.

Yep, gargantua-2 was so,good

I rather them take their time to get it right then do,what was does a rush everything. Plenty of wrasslin to tide me over.

Plus Pentagod about to run a Train on BOLA

Me too but I'm waiting for the day they don't have the usual setbacks and everything goes smoothly for once.

Plus this:

Newly confirmed for 2K16:

Stang
Bray
Usos
Charlotte
Kevin Owens
Baron Corbin
Tyson Kidd
Cesaro
Shawn Michaels
Natalya
Stardust
Roman Reigns
Brock
Dolph
Taker
Miz
Sami Zayn
Enzo and Cass
Bret
Rock

I'd really prefer them to just tell us which current WWE/NXT wrestlers aren't in the game. Because they should ALL be in the game.

Zach

You mean cool it on the thing that the fans love and sells a ton of merch? Great idea.
I'm just saying use it for pivotal matches. Who says they can't sell merch whether or not he's using it that night? And have some sleeker, more low-key Finn merch and some wacky Demon merch, too.

somedevil

I'm just saying use it for pivotal matches. Who says they can't sell merch whether or not he's using it that night? And have some sleeker, more low-key Finn merch and some wacky Demon merch, too.

In NXT they use it only on the Specials which is 4 or 5 times a year. He has never done it on the tv show.

Not sure what they will do when he called up though.

That's pretty much what they will do won't they? That's the way they run it in NXT and it works well (although I'd like his entrance theme song to change a little when he's the demon, maybe an extra guitar or something, pep it up!)

Zach

That's pretty much what they will do won't they? That's the way they run it in NXT and it works well (although I'd like his entrance theme song to change a little when he's the demon, maybe an extra guitar or something, pep it up!)
I don't know, guys! Gah dang! All I wanted to talk about is his unfortunate, small stature!

Vylash

solomon crowe is the dirt fucking worst, complete garbage

also the dumbass seriously calls himself "nxt's resident little monster"

Zach

All posters on this page: why were you guys too cowardly to participate in the silly avatar lottery shenanigans?

H'oooboy, does the Boogeyman bring back some memories! I remember when my commentary partner JredBL lost to him in under two minutes back in 2006! I believe that was also around the time he ate the growth off of Jillian Hall's face! YUCK! Haha! You can relive all those great moments and more on the WWE network!

KissVibes

Banned
solomon crowe is the dirt fucking worst, complete garbage

also the dumbass seriously calls himself "nxt's resident little monster"

The absolute worst "Indie Darling" to get the call up. Dude straight sucks. Didn't he shit on someone in a match on the indies? He should be sent back to CZW to fight that felon Nick Gage for $20 a night.

All posters on this page: why were you guys too cowardly to participate in the silly avatar lottery shenanigans?

I missed the boat due to being in a different time zone, I read prime WrasslGAF rather than post during it :(

(Also work is quiet as fuck today so I've got time to post right now)

jred2k

H'oooboy, does the Boogeyman bring back some memories! I remember when my commentary partner JredBL lost to him in under two minutes back in 2006! I believe that was also around the time he ate the growth off of Jillian Hall's face! YUCK! Haha! You can relive all those great moments and more on the WWE network!

jbl-9-99.png

Top Bottom