• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Neville and Vince in a business meeting

50cd3ea799f2e_Ancalagon_GandalfArgument.jpg

jmdajr

5 WWE Superstars with most PPV wins.

1) Undertaker91 wins
2) Cena 85 wins
3) HHH 80 wins
4) Kane 63 wins
5)Edge 59 wins

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Setting a high bar here

It wouldn't be if Tales From the Borderlands wasn't fucking excellent. TT's on a downward slope right now but that? That is a shining goddamn light. And I hate Borderlands, generally. But that game is something special.

I am glad people wised up to Telltale's shit. By this point their technical limitations are unacceptable and their writing isn't much to speak of either.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really liked the first two Sam and Max games. And that was it.

And they leaned more and more towards choice and story rather than puzzles. Sam and Max had a bit of both, but they're not interested in that anymore. It's why King's Quest has been refreshing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I do need to try that new Kang's Quest. I've heard nothing but good things. No doubt that special Roberta Williams touch.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Taker losing at Mania was the swerve NOBODY expected.

jred2k

Man today w is the first Wednesday in for ever with no Lucha Underground.

Sucks

Today is Wednesday. This is clearly already taking its toll on you.

May I suggest a little show on Destination America called Impact? I heard its been superb lately.

Edit: when I quoted this it said tomorrow. What sorcery is this?

May I suggest a little show on Destination America called Impact? I heard its been superb lately.

GFW INVASION starts so I might be down for fuckery.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Hand of God not wanting you to guide people towards Impact

Sephzilla

I bet the Divas were fucking PISSED at that. There was no way in hell any match was going to follow Taker going down. They got jipped

Shit, if you told me Orton, Batista, and Bryan were pissed I'd believe that too. The crowd was dead as fuck for the main event of WrestleMania with Daniel "Over as Fuck" Bryan going for the belt. They didn't wake up until the power bomb spot.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't like Back To The Future quite as much as most people do, so I never bought the BTTF games.

MJFox is definitely that mother fucker though

Shit, if you told me Orton, Batista, and Bryan were pissed I'd believe that too. The crowd was dead as fuck for the main event of WrestleMania with Daniel "Over as Fuck" Bryan going for the belt. They didn't wake up until the power bomb spot.

Hell, the only reason Mania ended nice is because Bryan won. If he hadn't, New Orleans would still be in a damn stunned silence

I know Austin has talked at length about how legit shook he and everyone else in the back were when the streak was broken.

That doesn't surprise me at all. I bet you could count the amount of people who knew on one hand.

And then one of them bet a fuckton of money on Lesnar.

as much as we shit on dunn, goddamn that was just some expertly crafted tv when Taker lost. that long silence and the confusion of people not knowing wtf just happened.

everyone I was watching with was certain taker was hurt and this was unplanned. buncha marks

Hell even in Austin's latest podcast with Cormier the streak came up and Austin was all "I was in the production truck, beer in each hand, watching Kevin Dunn call the shots when the streak was broken. My face was exactly like that one guy in the crowd with the bug eyes."

Nah, it was when H came out to stir shit up. A testament to how great of a heel he was in that run.

Top Bottom