• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

I like that Create a Diva is back for WWE2K16, but I won't be satisfied until they let us populate intergender hardcore or TLC matches with the women wrestlers again.

jmdajr

According to Wikki MGSV is the most expensive Japanese produced game to date, not counting marketing.

And considering the slave labor, that money probbaly goes a long way.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why would people want Konami to keep making expensive games that need lots of testing if they're under those work conditions? You should be happy they're getting out of the AAA space.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why would people want Konami to keep making expensive games that need lots of testing if they're under those work conditions? You should be happy they're getting out of the AAA space.

"but I wanted to play a new _______"

gamer greed is a cunt stain.

you need to keep you woman beating fantasies to yourself, friend.

What a fool you are to jump to the conclusion that I am a Dudley and hold these matches to put women through tables. I want to see Stacy put the Big Show through tables and destroy the Big Show with chairshots until the whole body icon is red.

So, they're actually Big Show beating fantasies.

20140126_BrockBigShowFINAL_642.jpg

At episode 13 of Lucha Underground now. So good, I don't even hate Brian Cage. CAGE.

Alberto just showed up! Earlier than I thought.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
And let's not even try to act shocked by this culture. Or were people not alive in the 80s and 90s where Japanese devs weren't even allowed to get credit for the games they made? That they had to go by a moniker because their overlords didn't want them getting snatched by other companies?

Aiii

So not worth it
Gamers aren't the cause or reason of Konami's terrible internal business practices. Come on now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
At episode 13 of Lucha Underground now. So good, I don't even hate Brian Cage. CAGE.

Alberto just showed up! Earlier than I thought.

It's so good. I went back to Ep1 and tonally the show is EXACTLY the same, still. It's a hellacious show.

And let's not even try to act shocked by this culture. Or were people not alive in the 80s and 90s where Japanese devs weren't even allowed to get credit for the games they made? That they had to go by a moniker because their overlords didn't want them getting snatched by other companies?

Yeah, people either A: never bothered to look back into it or B: are acting insane because they like a publisher. Or liked. Because apparently they can hurt your feelings by not making games
NSUjpmd.gif

Gamers aren't the cause or reason of Konami's terrible internal business practices. Come on now.

What did Konami do that was so terrible besides provide for people who weren't skilled enough for their needs?

jmdajr

I think as my whole existence as gamer, I've never demanded anything. Even now with the existence of social media.

No fucking petitions, no nothing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think as my whole existence as gamer, I've never demanded anything. Even now with the existence of social media.

No fucking petitions, no nothing.

Well, petitions don't work so no need to try that. If a petition does work, ivemadeahugemistake.gif

Sephzilla

Everything Konami has put out lately that doesn't have Kojima attached to it has been shit, so now that they fired Kojima I'm glad they're getting out of the AAA market.

jmdajr

Everything Konami has put out lately that doesn't have Kojima attached to it has been shit, so now that they fired Kojima I'm glad they're getting out of the AAA market.

The market has changed...
Gaming has changed...
Voice actors....have changed.

will probably still be there day 1

10. Sting (Steve Borden) pinned The Giant (Paul Wight) in 6:40 to win both tag team titles. Giant came out smoking a cigarette because Sting did an interview last week talking about Giant spending all day smoking and being so out of shape. He wore a t-shirt over his regular ring outfit, I guess because he was subconscious about being out of shape. Anyway, Giant may no longer be the world's biggest wrestler, but he's still probably the world's biggest chain smoker.

Lol meltz

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The loss of Hudson YEARS ago will always be a much bigger blow than losing some shitty perv culture film school dropout Metal Gear games
CbWmE6R.gif

Fox318

Was there ever a point where Paul White was good, in shape, over, or in any way talented?

He got his job because Hogan wanted to recreate Mania 3.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People like to pretend he was good in WCW in 96 because he was big and not as fat as he got, but he wasn't. The best thing he had going for him was that he was solidly booked for a VERY short time because he was like the bad guy who was going to fight the badder guys.

I didn't know someone could be as big as he is and still somehow have zero presence.

Cagey

Banned
I don't care how many Japanese shut in code monkeys and quality assurance indentured servants need to die for me to play Final Fantasy 7 remade in glorious HD for the Playstation 4 entertainment system. So long as I get it.

#bloodgames

somedevil

The network has a big update with Raw it seems. As of now it looks like this:

1996: All Raws are up
1997: All Raws are up
1998: All Raws are up
1999: Raws up to Nov 15 and one for Nov 29. Missing 22 and December

Smackdown:

1999: All of them

Smackdown:

Ohhh good. Now we just need some more nitro and some thunders

Zach

Smackdown:

What?! Where are the Nitros?!

somedevil

I missed all 1996 Raw's anything good?

Well if your interested in the creation of the stone cold character thats the year to watch. January 4 he is the ring master and by the end of 96 he has become Stone cold steve Austin.

Its also funny watching a 97 Raw where Shawn Michaels comes out in a Homer Simpson t-shirt.

Well if your interested in the creation of the stone cold character thats the year to watch. January 4 he is the ring master and by the end of 96 he has become Stone cold steve Austin.

Its also funny watching a 97 Raw where Shawn Michaels comes out in a Homer Simpson t-shirt.

Ahaha sounds amazing. Ill be interested to watch the transformation to SCSA. Ive been thinking of watching all his shit chronologically.

More WWE vs ROH

--This is an interesting one. The Brooklyn Cyclones will be holding WWE Night on 8/19, just three days before they host the ROH show, with Ryback, Fandango, Eva Marie and Charlotte appearing in a celebrity softball game and signing autographs. Also in the game will be John Franco, Chris Mullin and the hosts of Good Day New York.

Awesome Lucha Alert

Volador Jr. vs. La Sombra will stream live from Arena Puebla tonight on the CMLL You Tube channel. It should hit the ring at about 11:40 p.m.. The entire show will be broadcast.

Top Bottom