• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

I could definitely see being more successful to neogaf when your body of work just becomes echoing what you read gaffers saying on any given weekend 8)

sorry seph, I"m jus' going fer a low hanging fruit here. Not trying to make it at yer expense

Hex

Banned
Lo7LiuO.gif

Now reverse it and it looks like she is flying and he catches her like a boss

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ziggler is without a doubt feud poison. His motivations are lifeless. He brings nothing to the table. Nothing.

Sephzilla

¡HarlequinPanic!;173975490 said:
I could definitely see being more successful to neogaf when your body of work just becomes echoing what you read gaffers saying on any given weekend 8)

sorry seph, I"m jus' going fer a low hanging fruit here. Not trying to make it at yer expense

nah its cool. #opinions and what not!

Rusev shouldn't go back with the Cold Fish yet. He's great with Hot Summer.

Keep him going to this weird rabbit hole of Summer being his new Lana.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cena's scenes in Trainwreck were pretty hilarious. Its too bad the only character he's given in the E is.....the John Cena™ character.

jmdajr

Anyone ever eaten an entire giant bag of flamming hot cheetos in one sitting?

Things sure do come out colorful.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cena's scenes in Trainwreck were pretty hilarious. Its too bad the only character he's given in the E is.....the John Cena™ character.

He was really enjoyable in that movie, I enjoyed him a bunch.

Bret shooting again

Piper passed the torch to me at WrestleMania,” said Hart. “I think I was the first guy who pinned him in the ring. Roddy was one of the first guys to help make me into a main attraction. I was supposed to work, at one point, with Ultimate Warrior, but he never passed the torch to anybody. [Hulk] Hogan didn’t have enough respect to put me over or help the next generation. When I think back about my career, with the exception of Mr. Perfect, Roddy Piper was the only guy who said, ‘I’m going to help make one of these new guys into a star for the next generation.’ I’ll never forget that. Roddy was always about business and trying to help the young guys, and he did that for me.”

Roddy and Macho Man were leaders in the dressing room, and they’d both reach out to guys who were in the middle and the bottom of the card,” said Hart. “They’d give advice and were always encouraging. I think of guys like Hogan and a lot of the supposed big names of the era, they never did anything for anyone on the undercard. Hogan came to his private locker room with the star on the door and no one was allowed to knock on the door, but Roddy sat his bag down with all the young guys in the dressing room then shook every single wrestlers’ hand. He was always a class act.”

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/201...ret-hart-jake-roberts?page=3&devicetype=phone

Sephzilla

Like, I don't know Bret or anything about him, but I swear every fucking interview this dude does gets instantly turned into himself and whatever axe he has to grind on the particular day of the interview.

I don't really see where you're getting that from. He's showing how from his point of view Piper and Macho were way better locker room people than Hogan or Warrior was. This is pretty consistent with stuff he's said for years.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
¡HarlequinPanic!;173986641 said:
glad we're in an era where bret shitting on hogan will no longer be greeted with accusations of him being a mark for himself~

Wait, I spoke too soon 8)

Hogan can be bad and you can still be a mark for yourself.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't really see where you're getting that from. He's showing how from his point of view Piper and Macho were way better locker room people than Hogan or Warrior was. This is pretty consistent with stuff he's said for years.

Because its a weird way of communicating what a good colleague and guy Roddy Piper was

dream

Heel has permission from ISEC Council to invite one more person, and then Slack invites are closed, guys. Next round of invites will be in early October.

Aiii

So not worth it
PrimaDonnaGAF is more like it. Come at me "devs"

I'd object, but I am writing a stongly worded e-mail to the the testing lead to not bother me with bugs that aren't bugs, while threatening to have him demoted to maintainence worker should they deviate from the approved test case again.

Because Konami was right, dammit!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd object, but I am writing a stongly worded e-mail to the the testing lead to not bother me with bugs that aren't bugs, while threatening to have him demoted to maintainence worker should they deviate from the approved test case again.

Because Konami was right, dammit!

Konami has done nothing wrong.

Warrior working with Bret? I can't decide if that would have been a total disaster or something amazing. It really would be 50/50.

TERRIBLE. With Bret's more grounded character, and Warrior's coked up rants. Bret was never a strong promo, and he'd be a little flacid and Warrior would be spouting nonsense up to 11. Their in-ring styles are from two seemingly different eras in WWE. I honestly have no idea how those two would even work.

Top Bottom