• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

CLm2CISWgAA8xVu.jpg

CLm2ClvWcAA1WiI.jpg

CLm2CmGWoAA5s1D.jpg

CLm2Co0WgAAUbpb.jpg

Wait, isn't Cole technically part of CHAOS since he's a member of the Kingdom? So why is he facing Nakamura?

KUSHIDA vs. Sydal should be amazing. and Lethal vs. Strong should be good stuff as well.

Glad to see the NJPW partnership finally paying off for ROH.

somedevil

Some Summerslam news:

According to The Wrestling Observer Jonathan Coachman will be at Summerslam covering the event as a reporter for SportsCenter. The news was confirmed by ESPN’s PR team. While the event won’t be covered like a major “SportsCenter on the Road” event, it will get some air time.

Hey more mainstream coverage.

Will they now celebrate his heel turn in 2003 or bring in the rock to relive the magic of the past between the two.

somedevil

I imagine they'll present it as more of a 'dream match' sort of thing, it'll likely be a friendly competition. Also, I believe The Kingdom are considered CHAOS 'associates'.

Can't wait for the tweets saying they are only associates because Gedo wanted to get a closer look at Maria.

Wait, isn't Cole technically part of CHAOS since he's a member of the Kingdom? So why is he facing Nakamura?

KUSHIDA vs. Sydal should be amazing. and Lethal vs. Strong should be good stuff as well.

Glad to see the NJPW partnership finally paying off for ROH.

Cole is no longer with The Kingdom.

I imagine they'll present it as more of a 'dream match' sort of thing, it'll likely be a friendly competition. Also, I believe The Kingdom are considered CHAOS 'associates'.

Ugh, this is why the CHAOS split can't come soon enough. It's hard to keep track of who is and isn't part of the faction.

Oh yeah, and I forgot about Cole's face turn.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Where were you brothers when I told you jackdudes that Mandy Sacagawea was coming for the gold. Nowhere, that's where. You slept on Eva Marie and now you're late to the party on this one. Wake up when I speak up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Playing with the NJPW skins for Basara Sumeragi finally, and I don't understand any of the choices. Hideyoshi and Tanahashi don't make any sense except for the fact that neither want to do the job. Makabe should be Hideyoshi considering both use the ape monicker and both are brawlers. Shinsuke should be Masamune. Okada and Sanada make ZERO sense. They could have easily made Hisahide a Suzuki skin since both are A+ badass old dudes who never get the big one and seem to just exist to be assholes

The only one that really works is Goto as Tokugawa. Because neither have any personality.

DMczaf

I don't watch Tough Enough, but did Daniel Bryan ever mention Chelsea being the physical therapist that he cheated with?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I don't watch Tough Enough, but did Daniel Bryan ever mention Chelsea being the physical therapist that he cheated with?
No, he can't remember because of all the brain damage from a long and tenured wrestling career. Don't try this at home.

Top Bottom