• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

NoRéN

QXkH4eK.jpg
Did you nominate him in the coolest looking wrestlers thread?

Am I crazy, or would Roman be way more over (dare I say champion) if they didn't try to manufacture the shit out of him when he started to get popular? It's like they had a good thing going and decided to turn him into proceed fast food.

I don't know where the fuck he stands now.

luke needs a push. the guy consistently puts on great matches, has a lot of presence and character.

like i said, bray as manager and luke as a kane type figure.

jred2k

Am I crazy, or would Roman be way more over (dare I say champion) if they didn't try to manufacture the shit out of him when he started to get popular? It's like they had a good thing going and decided to turn him into proceed fast food.

He gets a reaction, but not a main event reaction. He's improved quite a bit in the ring, but he needs a character evolution. It will be very interesting to see his positioning after Summer Slam if he turns on Ambrose.

Mizerman

Pretty much. If they just simply took their time into preparing Roman rather trying to turn him into the Great Samoan Hype charged with taking down Lesnar because reasons, then it would've been easier to swallow. At least they're doing that...finally. He fits better when he and Ambrose are being bros.

I like how that 5 hour energy commercial used one of pro wrestling's oldest techniques, finding a guy smaller than Bryan to make him look more impressive.

there's a spoiler going around for this, i dunno what the policy is on that, but basically there's a development in this area.

Here, I'll do it

It's going to be Reigns turning heel, but it might not happen at Summerslam, They wanted to do a Rowan insertion in the Wyatt reunion part, but they don't know if he'll be back before next month's PPV, so they might just do it Sunday

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Nash has 3 moves
- Tear left Quad
- Tear right Quad
- Tear both Quads at once

He saves those for special events. His normal arsenal is:
Punch
Kick
Knee
Elbow
Big Boot
Side Slam
Snake Eyes
Jack Knife.

I think theyhad to make up moves for him even for the LJN/Acclaim WWF games.

OctoMan

Banned
Yeah, he tore his bicep in June. He not expected till December. So if they do another member of the wyatt family it probably won't be him.
I think ambrose but only problem us he would overshadow Bray a bit. Could take someone not doing something and throw him in. Adam Rose or something.

I know wwe hates big factions but I think bray could use it since he's a cult leader and he's seen more powerful with more wrasslers.

see the team thing doesn't work cos people like becky, don't like tamina, like sasha, don't like nikki

tamina actually was all right there though. never saw her wrestle before. they could do a hoss thing with her.

Top Bottom