• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

RP912

Banned
GZHHYp1.jpg

What I'm looking at and where can I buy it?

Shao Khan = Triple H
Shang Tsung = Damien Sandow
Liu Kang = Hideo Itami
Sub-Zero = Glacier
Scorpion = Vince McMahon
Reptile = Randy Orton
Johnny Cage = The Miz
Sonya = Charlotte
Jax = Titus O'Neil
Stryker = Kevin Owens
Sindel = Stephanie McMahon
Kano = Seth Rollins

I see Big E more like Jax,, while taker can be Raiden. Neville be Kung Lao

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Verdict on TNG's "The Defector" episode - excellent, even if hugely telegraphed by the beginning. I wish they hadn't done that.

NoRéN

Alhambra has so much god tier Chinese good. Really, the entire San Gabriel Valley is great

Carna asada fries are also great. There's a place near my best friend's that does any kind of meat fries, so im real partial to lengua fries

I lived in the San Gabriel Valley for about 4 years and never tried anything and highly regret it. Any places you can recommend off the top of your head? Cheaper the better.

Starting the New Generation main events of SummerSlam. Say what you will about those old fucks in the Golden Age, but they got looks and charisma. British Bulldog's promo before his main event is as bad as his braids.

NoRéN;175939835 said:
I lived in the San Gabriel Valley for about 4 years and never tried anything and highly regret it. Any places you can recommend off the top of your head? Cheaper the better.
Yes I also would like to know. I've been going alot to Pepe's for their Pepe's Nachos.

jmdajr

Tough Enough wise it's a shame Bryan didn't save Tanner. I guess he thought that ZZ would get the most votes and he didn't want to send Josh home but man, great chance to get rid of ZZ.

Also, pretty clear they want Sara Lee gone too, those questions told the whole story. I think Amanda might have a chance to win it if she has an amazing showing in the match and Sara Lee just tanks it but we'll see.

It's a great idea for a finale having two matches between the competitors. We'll probably get to see them plan the match and all. Pretty much the reason I like watching Tough Enough.

Yup. D. Bry couldn't risk killing Josh. I had thought about before the show what he would do..and the most logical thing was not saving anyone.

tm24

NoRéN;175939835 said:

The big dim sum places in the SGV are probably Sea Harbour in Rosemead, King Hua and Lunasia in Alhambra. All are very good. I've heard good stuff about Elite in Monterrey Park but never been.

NoRéN

The big dim sum places in the SGV are probably Sea Harbour in Rosemead, King Hua and Lunasia in Alhambra. All are very good. I've heard good stuff about Elite in Monterrey Park but never been.

I know where I'm going after the gym!
and after going to buy some comics

Thanks! I really have to hit those places up.

If you guys ever need recommendation in East L.A....

uhh...

hmm...

have you tried king taco? :)

tm24

NoRéN;175941734 said:
uhh...

hmm...

have you tried king taco? :)

Why yes i have! I love any place that has lengua, buche and suadero on the menu!

Also, seriously, the wait for Archie #2 has been way too goddamn long

Menome

'allo 'allo 'allo, what's all this bloody nonsense then, dissing meat pies?

QDUoGNM.jpg

Look at that, it's a fookin' beauty.

EDIT: Also, Amanda can piss right off. I hope Sara Lee wins and in a couple of years wins the Diva belt off Paige to wipe that smug grin off her bloody face.

tm24

Data West, i guess you have to watch more CMLL now? Like holy shit. I can't believe any of that happened. Also, LA PARK continues to be best

L.A. Park tells CMLL programming department to book him soon so he can fill up their empty arenas

somedevil

To interrupt the food talk for a bit here is some notes from the Triple H conference call:

On the matches on Saturday that won't air on the special:

He talked about the card, what will make up the two-hour special. He mentioned the rest of the show that won't be seen on Saturday will be used for the next week's TV in a special 90-minute episode.

So all the other matches will get time

The relationship with Evolve:

Triple H speaks about EVOLVE, and says they're looking for any opportunity to support business as a whole. Independent promotions are important to the health of the business, but he has to do what's right for WWE.

There is probably some discussions going on between the two.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's cool the other matches will be televised in some form or fashion.

Right on, EVOLVE!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wagner accepting a truce from Park would be like Sting teaming up with Flair.

It's a bad idea, and he's still going to do it.

tm24

let me fix this

GziZO.jpg
Holy shit is that pico de gallo on carna asada fries? No joke, i have actually never considered this since I just dump salsa on it. This changes everything
Wagner accepting a truce from Park would be like Sting teaming up with Flair.

It's a bad idea, and he's still going to do it.

Well, they'll kick each other's ass after they work their way through CMLL

somedevil

So for matches on NXT is going to be this:

Saturday:

Owens vs Balor
Bayley vs Banks
Corbin vs Joe
Breeze vs Liger
Vaudevillans vs Blake and Murphy
Apollo Crews vs Tye Dillinger

Weds:

Ryder, Cass, Mojo and Enzo vs Jordan, Gable and the Mechanics