• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

I think she's just not being used.

I can't believe that they wouldn't want her as a part of this. They trust her in the ring more than a majority of the other women. There's a reason she was in there with Charlotte in Charlotte's first big match. I'd imagine it might be a combo of letting her be with Tyson during his initial recovery and Total Divas people might want to film more with her and Tyson than they typically would.

I think we'll see her relatively soon.

lol @ Baron Corbin's super contradictory promo before his Samoa Joe match.

"I did all of these things, judo, college football, pro football..."
"I don't care what anyone did before their accomplishments mean nothing."

"I don't have to pay my dues I just had to make one phone call to be here."
"I'm not sure why Samoa Joe is getting this opportunity is this some popularity contest?"

Aren't heels supposed to be ridiculous and delusional?

Fox318

2W7dXuJ.jpg

Live from the hot HOT HOT GFW crowd last night

dream

Are we allowed to comment on Joe's health and physical appearance? Or did Kaladin include him when he complained about the Kevin Owens jokes?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I can't believe that they wouldn't want her as a part of this. They trust her in the ring more than a majority of the other women. There's a reason she was in there with Charlotte in Charlotte's first big match. I'd imagine it might be a combo of letting her be with Tyson during his initial recovery and Total Divas people might want to film more with her and Tyson than they typically would.

I think we'll see her relatively soon.

Aren't heels supposed to be ridiculous and delusional?

I agree with both of these.

Data question, I watched CMLL last night and they had a 12 women battle royal and then it turned into an elimination tag match with the winner getting a trophy. Any details on that type of match?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data question, I watched CMLL last night and they had a 12 women battle royal and then it turned into an elimination tag match with the winner getting a trophy. Any details on that type of match?
CMLL is a mystery to watch and decipher that no one has figured out yet.
70458610-a587-11e4-ae5a-09cdc5675370_Erika-edec-n-del-CMLL.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Fox318

I got an idea, patterson get in here!!!

Lets resign Brock Lesnar and give him a ton of money and then have him job to my real son and Cena! That will make us tons of money. I t will show that our fake sports champions are bigger than the fixed sport champion

ESmBMHQ.jpg

Sounds like a variant of a Cibernetico Tournament. It starts as a Battle Royal to determine the teams. Once the teams are made it turns into an elimination tag match where the last surviving fight in a one on one to determine the winner.

Sounds like a variant of a Cibernetico Tournament. It starts as a Battle Royal to determine the teams. Once the teams are made it turns into an elimination tag match where the last surviving fight in a one on one to determine the winner.
Yup this is what I watched. It was great. Thank you

Top Bottom