• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Fox318

image.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDl3iUo__dY

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't believe anyone is bothered by one wrestler having the same amount of inflated title runs as another wrestler.

I'd use whatamark.gif here, but I think that is beyond even the realms of what a mark.

Cena just needs to drop the belt in England or New Zealand at a few house shows like Flair

The emphasis should be on length of title reign anyway. It's hardly the sign of a good champion if he/she keeps dropping the bloody thing to other challengers.

Plus given how petty they've been about breaking AJ's record, you would have to assume Punk's reign is next on the block. Time for a looooooooong Cena reign then.

Fox318

The emphasis should be on length of title reign anyway. It's hardly the sign of a good champion if he/she keeps dropping the bloody thing to other challengers.

Plus given how petty they've been about breaking AJ's record, you would have to assume Punk's reign is next on the block. Time for a looooooooong Cena reign then.

Not always. Austin had a much better run than Hogan but Hogan wasn't over exposed.

Not always. Austin had a much better run than Hogan but Hogan wasn't over exposed.

I see what you mean, it's just... 16 reigns? Who gives a shit at that point?

Plus what's a Hogan? I tried looking him up but found nothing... unless you were talking about Crocodile Dundee actor Paul Hogan?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
“Stephanie (McMahon) wanted me to crawl on Torrie,” explains Stratus. “I said I’d kiss her on the cheek, but Stephanie didn’t think that sexy enough. She wanted me to kiss her on the lips. I didn’t feel like I was in a position to say no, so I kept saying I’d do it, but just not with a sexy kiss on the lips. That didn’t go so well, and Stacy (Keibler) ended up doing it instead. That was just too risqué for me.

This segment was filmed on a Tuesday for SmackDown. I was the champion, so I went home, came to the next show on Monday, and I lost the title clean to Jazz. So, was I being punished? Who knows? I was never told that’s why I lost, but it was a little strange that WrestleMania in my hometown of Toronto was coming up, and all of a sudden, I wasn’t going in as champion. Eventually, I got the title back, so it was all good, but I still stand by my decision at the time.”
Steph McMahon: The Face of the Divas Revolution

I've been following this thread for a while and I've noticed that the poster Dream makes a lot of long, intelligent, and logical posts, but no one ever responds to them. What gives?

You must have some other poster by mistake.

I dunno, seems like he's been right about a lot of things way before the thread gets around to realizing it. Like how quality Orton is, how terrible the idea of New Day being militant black men was, how awful Full Sail fans are...kind of seems like his level of discourse is kind of too high for the thread at times.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I dunno, seems like he's been right about a lot of things way before the thread gets around to realizing it. Like how quality Orton is, how terrible the idea of New Day being militant black men was, how awful Full Sail fans are...kind of seems like his level of discourse is kind of too high for the thread at times.
Don't forget him calling Rusev the next big thing.

Ithil

Is this dream's alt?

I was going to say I couldn't believe Dream made an alt that was so obviously an alt, but welp

dream

You have to understand, brisk tacos, that I have a great mind for wrestling. That rubs people the wrong way because they believe that they too have great minds for wrestling, when in actuality, they are effectively Full Sail fans from a distance.

Top Bottom