• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

RBH

tumblr_ntk6t572Sr1rdx8ebo1_500.gif

tumblr_ntk7gjTrKK1rdx8ebo1_500.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm excited for the WWE to tell me now how Hogan selling for Leno killed the business, but Cena taking a nut shot from Jon Stewart revolutionized it

dream

Fuck me, Data West. Undertaker and Brock was by far the best match I've seen this year. You know I never slobber over matches, but that match was just magnificent.

I appreciate that this company can have a great show on their hands for the first time in years and still be completely incapable of sticking the landing

Aside from that baffling ending, it was a pretty great show. Enjoyed a lot of the matches and had fun. Four hours flew by compared to a lot of the past shittier PPVs we've been getting lately.

I kind of like this idea of the Undertakers last few months wrestling are spent coasting on his name and getting cheap wins and kicking people in the dick.

I mean if they do a "you are too old for this and need to be put down" storyline that could be something cool.

The hero who didnt know when to quit. A old man desperately clinging to his past. Thats some clint eastwood movie stuff right there.

imBask

Banned
Look at all the marks crying about the finish in the Summerslam thread.

I'm not even mad i'm just sad, that was straight garbage, nothing happened and nothing made any sense. They're just setting up another match because they have nothing better to do with both of them because WWE writers are MIA

dream

I thought the finish was perfect. It furthers both characters and not only protects Brock, but makes him even scarier because he made Undertaker tap.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fuck me, Data West. Undertaker and Brock was by far the best match I've seen this year. You know I never slobber over matches, but that match was just magnificent.

People thought Sting vs Triple H was 'bad'. What can you expect these days

Top Bottom