• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

CM Punk chants, in 2015

CM Punk chant..Haven't had one of those in a while.

lol CM Punk chants at the woman who's gonna break AJ's record

y'all a bunch of puppets

When they are chanting CM Punk it means crowd is gone and won't get them back. The wave.

TC9piaB.jpg

Hex

Banned
The biggest problem with Nikki is that she totally wears the stink of someone in favor with the bosses.
She says things and does things and you do not feel that she could do it without being Cena's woman.

ElRenoRaven

Really am sick of the wannabe smark crowds. More so when they're busy talking themselves up. I really miss the days when the crowd would just get into the matches and actually chant shit related to what's going on.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The crowd has turned on the match and the commentators sound like buffoons.

Someone fix this shit before its too late

Let's see...guy in ring gear, no security to get him. Implicit that he works there. He's also been on TV with Adam Rose multiple times. This concept shouldn't be sho hard. Unless the cops or security are sent out to stop a dude, it is implied he works there. Every time.

Uh...who said I was implying that he didn't work there? I was implying that since NXT is so popular, it was assumed future debuts wouldn't have the "WHO IS THIS GUY" effect a la The Shield, Big E

Kusagari

They should have just had Team BAD come out and destroy everyone.

At least then the segment would end with the crowd popping for females instead of themselves.

I don't know. Part of me feels like the story work is bad, so the crowd doesn't have any real reason to be invested. Another part says chanting irrelevant BS accomplishes nothing and shits on the performers, not the story.

Top Bottom