• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Does Becky Lynch ever actually work the arm prior to using her finisher? Because if there's anything that gets someone on my shit list, it's having a submission finisher and never working said limb throughout the match.

klonere

Banned
tvf0GQQ.gif

this kills the bayley

Zach

Breeze and Liger was fun.

And now of course Blue Pants comes out for the Vaudevillains and a Brooklyn NXT crowd chants Blue Pants City.

Shoot these stupid hipster "lol its so ironically funny amirite" fucks straight into the sun and then blow the sun up.

Corey Graves calling the inauthenticity of this nonsensical elitist hipster bullshit out is amazing for its own irony, but it's better than nothing.

Heh, "Blue Pants City". That's pretty good.

Whoops, I mean I'm mad about it. Disgraceful! Absolutely disgusting!

I know people like Nikki here but I just don't see it at all, she seems like part of the problem.

Nikki: F

Okay just finished Sasha v Becky

damn fine match. the bayley match this past week was better, so was the fatal four way, but there isn't a huge amount between them. becky did some great stuff, I just think this one actually ended a bit too soon. the finish could've been a little better.

something that just occurred to me when becky rammed sasha into the stairs - they never go to the hardcore elements for women's matches. that's probably something to consider for the wwe. imagine sasha grabbing a dang chair or something. could be cool.

Xater

This avocado I'm having wasn't quite ready. Brought to my plate too soon.

Mistake. sad. disappointed.

I wish that was my worry.

I am currently thinking this friend I have would be nicer as a girlfriend. The last time I had this issue was when I was a teenager and that ended awkward, so of course I am losing my shit.

jmdajr

I wish that was my worry.

I am currently thinking this friend I have would be nicer as a girlfriend. The last time I had this issue was when I was a teenager and that ended awkward, so of course I am losing my shit.

Avocados are expensive man!

Good luck with all of that. If it don't work out, they'll be another.

Mahonay

Banned
Please tell me this dude can talk. Please. I need him on Raw immediately.

I think my problem with Baron Corbin is he doesn't facially come off as cocky smug or mean. He's dead faced. I can accept him as a monster gimmick if he'd give some sort of emotion.
Apollo Crews was organically talking to the camera in his entrance, I feel like that's a pretty good sign that he should be solid on the mic. Someone that can just talk naturally.

Yeah Corbin seems to have a problem with facial expressions, but his posture and mannerisms are pretty cocky so that helps. Still surprised how OK that match was with him and Samoa Joe. Easily Corbin's best match yet. As in it's the first match of his that is not outright bad or not 15 seconds long. I have a feeling Joe ran through the match with Corbin pretty extensively before hand.

Xater

Uhaa Nation was a lot in PWG and Dragon Gate if I am not mistaken. There are people here that know these promotions better than I do. They should be able to say if he is good at promos. In the matches I saw him in he always came off very charismatic.

Cagey

Banned
Apollo Crews was organically talking to the camera in his entrance, I feel like that's a pretty good sign that he should be solid on the mic. Someone that can just talk naturally.

Yeah Corbin seems to have a problem with facial expressions, but his posture and mannerisms are pretty cocky so that helps. Still surprised how OK that match was with him and Samoa Joe. Easily Corbin's best match yet. As in it's the first match of his that is not outright bad or not 15 seconds long. I have a feeling Joe ran through the match with Corbin pretty extensively before hand.
He's been pretty good in this match, yeah. I like him more as a petulant entitled overgrown child than a silent ass kicker. Feels more natural for him.

RP912

Banned
Between this and #HeadTraumaThurdays, it seems like you geezers sure miss the gold ol' days. And y'know what? I gotta shake hands and carry bags, and the only way I can do that is with massive pandering.

tumblr_nqgwye8ulO1rq5iico1_500.jpg

tumblr_nqcxh5LH8D1rq5iico1_500.jpg

tumblr_nq3dcpmtqj1rq5iico1_500.png

tumblr_np2p336DTw1rq5iico1_500.jpg

I wish Andre was still here...he would have fit right in with Raw commentary.

Does Becky Lynch ever actually work the arm prior to using her finisher? Because if there's anything that gets someone on my shit list, it's having a submission finisher and never working said limb throughout the match.

well she did in her match with sasha, extensively. sasha also worked hers, arms were the focal point of the match.

Oersted

That new Wyatt guy has Vince written all over him

I have the feeling that he gets the push instead of Bray and Luke, who do have all the ingredients. But they keep killing their nonexisting momentum

Fox318

That new Wyatt guy has Vince written all over him

I have the feeling that he gets the push instead of Bray and Luke, who do have all the ingredients. But they keep killing their nonexisting momentum

He wasn't rushed to TV. He's been signed since 2013.

He just needs to be a fucking bodyguard, always cause bray to win and never fucking sell to anyone.

I wish we could edit the Jarrett/Hardy/Abyss "There Here" to "No One's Here" and pair it with any of the photos of GFW's sparsely attended shows.

chair-shot.gif

It never ceases to amaze that Tanaka is alive and still wrestling. Doe he have a Homer Simpson head or something?

Oersted

He wasn't rushed to TV. He's been signed since 2013.

He just needs to be a fucking bodyguard, always cause bray to win and never fucking sell to anyone.

I made no comment on being rushed.

And the thought of the most skilled big guy on the roster needing a bodyguard...

Wyatts were already mouthpiece and henchman. And Bray wanted to be the face of fear. Now they need someone to protect them.

Top Bottom