• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

It's no different from dudes holding each other up for a suicide dive, a wrestler looking like an idiot waiting for a axe handle, dude laying down "unconscious" waiting for an elbow drop. The move maybe indy as hell, but it's effective compared to the other no sell garbage that come out of indy wrestling.

Seems really hard on your tailbone to be a regular move

klonere

Banned
But Ambrose's finisher is a DDT and he actually wins matches with it. No one in WWE has a particularly complex finisher right now.

more that it was a finish off a non finishing move, which I am really not used to.

And I agree, a good DDT looks absolutely devastating.

jBskbi5.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, dude:

FtFTxRp.png

We're looking at red outline ($65 or $45) if you don't care about sitting with us or blue outline if you want to try to have a WrassleGAF party (again, $65 or $45; you provide complimentary nachos).

Lemme know!

Just get your seats, I will be content just meeting you - I don't know exactly when I'm gonna grab tix or which ones I'm after yet. It'll be dope to meet up, I can provide nachos no matter what

Zach

Just get your seats, I will be content just meeting you - I don't know exactly when I'm gonna grab tix or which ones I'm after yet. It'll be dope to meet up, I can provide nachos no matter what

Aaah yeeeah. I'll let you know what we end up doing. I think my +1 is going to make a Rick Steiner shirt to wear... let me know if you guys have any ideas for her...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Aaah yeeeah. I'll let you know what we end up doing. I think my +1 is going to make a Rick Steiner shirt to wear... let me know if you guys have any ideas for her...

Try to find one of these...
YaK1JTE.png

Xater

Bitch it still is
#AllRedEverything

Also holy shit they put a lot of work in on Eva Marie's entrance on NXT. She's definitely the next challenger

She still sucks at everything though. You are probably right though because she is pretty and on that reality show.

She still sucks at everything though. You are probably right though because she is pretty and on that reality show.

I dunno. Her match with Carmella was definitely better than the 4 way. She's improved a ton. She's not great or even good, but she's clearly put in a lot of work. I give it 6 months before the NXT crowds love her.

Xater

I dunno. Her match with Carmella was definitely better than the 4 way. She's improved a ton. She's not great or even good, but she's clearly put in a lot of work. I give it 6 months before the NXT crowds love her.

She improved, but she is still bad. If WWE actually cared about good female wrestling she would no longer be employed. Carmella looked like a 5 star wrestler next to her.

She improved, but she is still bad. If WWE actually cared about good female wrestling she would no longer be employed. Carmella looked like a 5 star wrestler next to her.

She's not bad. She's just not good. There is space between those. If she's improved as much as she has in just a few months, and she's in the designated show to learn and improve, I think she'll be fine. NXT is still developmental. People are there to learn. You can't hold it against them when they're learning and trying to improve. If she hasn't improved at all in 6 months, then get on her case.

None of the other women in NXT started out being that good, either. Not Charlotte, not Sasha, not Becky, not Paige, not Emma, not Bayley. Eva has shown a pretty good aptitude for learning and improving, I can't imagine she's just going to stay at the level she's at. People had the same reactions to Carmella when she showed up, but she got on their good side by actually improving and putting in work.

Isn't that the match where she forgot to kick out of a pin?

No. That happened in the main event, with Becky and Charlotte.

Iceman829

Isn't that the match where she forgot to kick out of a pin?

Her Carmella match was during the TV taping before NXT Takeover Brooklyn. The match she botched the kick out was in Full Sail. It was the Fatal 4 way with Dana/ Becky/ Charlotte/ Emma that had a botched ending most recently

Hey WrassleGAF. I lurk here a lot but I'm always too afraid to post. I posted here once a couple years ago but got met with a sarcastic CM Punk gif. So I quieted and have simply watched from the shadows ever since. But never give up. I shall post now in the hope for acceptance. Please be kind.

Bought tickets to NXT Takeover London this morning. This will be the first WWE event I've ever been to. Super pumped.

Was it this particular one by any chance?

l65Jt.gif

Top Bottom