• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Marvel

could never

I just absolutely love how SOME GUY gets out of shot for this spot man. Seriously.

Marvel

could never
Another cara botch by me, it's 8:50am I've yet to have coffee lol. I even thought Warrior looked "Kinda small here" ahaha

Xater

Eva Marie still sucks. Everything she does looks half assed or like she has to think about a couple of seconds before doing the next thing. Carmella looks like a complete natural next to her.

These tickets are way over priced. I'd be paying more for a house show than I did for Raw in Manchester. Plus I keep getting redirected to Get Me In that want to charge me £50 booking fee. F this noise

sweetdee.gif

GODDAMNIT!!! They only had to wait until a few hours before tickets went on sale to announce that NXT in London was going to be a Takeover. Ahh well i still got tickets even if they were £90 over the original price.

Jamie OD

That's a nice finisher.

Is there any way I can find out who is gonna be at a UK house show? Do they even release that kind of info for every show or what?

WWE usually does on their website in the events section. Sometimes they even have a full list of matches but card subject to change and all that. I've been to house shows in the past where the majority of matches advertised on their site beforehand didn't happen.

klonere

Banned
The whole heels shouldn't do impressive moves thing is bullshit and makes no sense in character.

I think its acceptable to a certain degree but its gotten real bad since the Owens/Cena series. I think we might be looking back at those matches in a while as the harbinger of zero storytelling spotfest matches all over the shop in WWE, not just at WM.

Rollins was the face at Summerslam, I'm sticking to that!

kiguel182

Also, show my sister Bayley vs Sasha and she's going to start NXT now. The women stuff really got to her.

Unfortunately the Raw and Summerslam segments didn't impress her. Mostly because she does not like the Bellas and also she agrees that there isn't much story there, which is a big contrast from the Bayley and Sasha stuff.

She also really liked Paige even if she only saw her those two times. The anti-diva look really works.

kiguel182

A 56 year old guy as the WWE champion would be hilarious. Also, Sting should save off his hair and go Great Muta-style.

It would be totally ridiculous.

Hopefully they won't do it and Sting is just a one time thing and he is in good ring shape.

And he should shave that head.

Jamie OD

The only way I see Sting winning the title is if Sheamus cashes in and beats him shortly afterwards but then that would be a waste of getting the title off Seth.

Also got a ticket for Takeover London. Ticketmaster's site was shit but axs came to the rescue. They might still have tickets if anyone here is looking for them. Now I just need to get off work for a few days before Christmas.

Being bald is fine but you have to own it. Sting tries to cover it up and it looks bad. He would look way better with it shaved.

Doesn't seem like he tries to cover it up at all, considering everyone sees his scalp all the time and when asked if he would be Surfer Sting again, he said he didn't have enough hair left. He just has thin hair as a guy in his mid 50s. There's really no way to hide it. I don't think he does. If he's trying to hide it, then so is Luke Harper.

klonere

Banned
The only way I see Sting winning the title is if Sheamus cashes in and beats him shortly afterwards but then that would be a waste of getting the title off Seth.

Also got a ticket for Takeover London. Ticketmaster's site was shit but axs came to the rescue. They might still have tickets if anyone here is looking for them. Now I just need to get off work for a few days before Christmas.

Rollins will probably defend the US title the same night or something like that and have an out in the main event then. I expect shenanigans, as usual.

Top Bottom