• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Heel

791745-armstrong.jpg

Jim Cornette, son.

We need a ratings boost, Wrasslegaf, we wasn't even on the first page. Thankfully Tough Enough is about to go live on USA Network and YouTube in select markets.

Ultratech

So...whoever wins Tough Enough is gonna fade into obscurity, right?

Because that's what it's looking like to me unless they create a diamond out of coal.

Heroman

Banned
Why did they pick ZZ in the first place, has no one in the wwe watch a reality tv show before, the funny dude always wins in a cast of unlikable people

Oersted

So...whoever wins Tough Enough is gonna fade into obscurity, right?

Because that's what it's looking like to me unless they create a diamond out of coal.

The jury consists of a member of the divas division, a retired hobgoblin, a future HoF and someone who got erased from my memory. Par of course?

Kaiterra

Banned
Do they intentionally try and get rid of everyone with previous experience on these shows?

Also booooo Miz for gaming the system to save his girl a second time.

ZZ is not even funny, or likable. When I first saw the previews for the show I thought "Oh ZZ is going to be the fat, funny guy who isn't really in shape but parties a lot and can cut a promo", but he's not that at all. He can't wrestle. He's in terrible shape. And he's boring as fuck.

Top Bottom