• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

The best part? It's a full priced game.

0663d2fc.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Breaking News: Keiji Inafune and Comcept reportedly workshopping a skateboarding mini-game in Red Ash, but they'll need a little funding for it to make it into the game. '600,000 ought to do it' said Inafune reportedly

Sephzilla

I think someone is trying to argue that releasing the theatrical cuts of the Star Wars original trilogy wouldn't make much money

0663d2fc.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Man, SummerSlam looking pretty dire. Am I supposed to be hype for Lesnar fighting that guy he already beat?

Heel

Man, SummerSlam looking pretty dire. Am I supposed to be hype for Lesnar fighting that guy he already beat?

Even an athlete of The Undertaker's caliber can have an off night. Even at his age, he is still regarded as the pound-for-pound best striker on the WWE roster. Couple that with a bleeding edge Brazilian Jiu Jitsu background, which popularized the Hell's Gate (gogoplata) in modern sport BJJ, you can be damn sure Brock Lesnar will have his hand full no matter where the fight ends up.

As professional wrestling fans, this is what we live for. This is the rematch that will answer all the questions.

You wanna do it...one more time?

IeGcWdBl.jpg

Apollo Crews? What, the n-word was too on the nose for Uhaa Nation's WWE name, so they combined Apollo Creed's first name with Terry Crews's last name?

Striker

Stardust killing it with the Michael Cole interview. If only a certain other WWE superstar could sell the weird facepaint gimmick so well ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPWyZK_suAk

Cole opening up with a business exposing question is deplorable behavior however.
I think more than ever, they're a company super self aware of "this is a television show, this isn't real". Then they attempt to sell you on buying into a product or feud and getting hyped over it.

Interview would've been 1000x more entertaining if Stardust pulled a Vader-in-Kuwait response.

somedevil

Well Vince is a billionaire again:

After dropped off Forbes’ list of billionaires back in May of last year, Vince McMahon is now once again worth over a billion dollars. Forbes lists McMahon at a net worth of $1.21 billion as of today, reflecting WWE stock’s return to form after having suffered a massive drop-off after the company’s new deal with NBC/Universal didn’t net as much as hoped

He and Linda used some of that money to give to a Republican candidate that was not named Donald Trump.

Top Bottom