• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

FFXV presentation sounds p sloppy, but I'm pretty sure I'll still be on board to see it whenever it finally makes its way out.

LOVE IT OR HATE IT YOU GOTTA RESPECT FINAL FANTASY XV, MAGGLE.

jmdajr

¡HarlequinPanic!;174301023 said:
FFXV presentation sounds p sloppy, but I'm pretty sure I'll still be on board to see it whenever it finally makes its way out.

LOVE IT OR HATE IT YOU GOTTA RESPECT FINAL FANTASY XV, MAGGLE.

Not sure how I became so apathetic to a series I Ioved so much. Change of tastes, games got boring,...don't know.

I'd like to be excited at least one more time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just want some more games to be excited about. I haven't been as wasteful with video games lately and while I'd love to say it's been due to restraint, it's due to how underwhelming looking most the stuff coming out is or how few of it there is. Says a lot when the only thing out of Gamescom that I'm potentially excited about is the Cities Skylines expansion.

jmdajr

I'm excited for a Gears remake. The gameplay still appeals to me very much.

JRPG though..I need something different. Well more from FF specifically. I am sure there are unique JRPGs out there.

Just how I feel.

jred2k

This could be an OT thread, but given our current reputation I wouldn't dare.

What would be the best herl turn in a real sport? I'm thinking a hockey goalie moving out of his net to allow a championship losing goal or a quarterback intentionally throwing an interception in the Superbowl.

Sephzilla

This could be an OT thread, but given our current reputation I wouldn't dare.

What would be the best heel turn in a real sport? I'm thinking a hockey goalie moving out of his net to allow a championship losing goal or a quarterback intentionally throwing an interception in the Superbowl.

I think it's already happened
-manbrd07-23-2014herald1b00220140722imgpackerssidebarart21sn8.jpg

Kaladin

Got a e-mail with a survey inviting me to join the WWE Fan Council thing....this is one of the questions:

How do you think of yourself and WWE?
Please select one response only.

I am more of a secret fan than an out in the open, public fan.

I am more of an out in the open, public fan than a secret fan.

I am an out in the open, public fan. I am loud and proud about it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just want some more games to be excited about. I haven't been as wasteful with video games lately and while I'd love to say it's been due to restraint, it's due to how underwhelming looking most the stuff coming out is or how few of it there is. Says a lot when the only thing out of Gamescom that I'm potentially excited about is the Cities Skylines expansion.

Consider the clicker game fad, Daddeh West. I'm currently running 5 at once, and it's scratching itches I didn't know I had.

Cookie Clicker is still the GOAT, but doesn't have steam achievements. Them shits is important.

Sephzilla

Things that will happen before FFXV is out
  1. Sami Zayn becomes WWE Champion
  2. Stone Cold Steve Austin wrestles another match
  3. TNA goes out of business
  4. "Song of Fire & Ice" book series completes
  5. Next volume of Bezerk comes out
  6. John Cena actually puts someone over

Cena will retire from being a full time performer before the time XV is launched. It's crazy how much the world has changed in the years from it's announcement as Vs. 13

followup on the fake Piper sigs

from one of the comments: He's full of shit. I ran his credit card on our Square. There was no trade.

Also this, Feinstein has clearly changed his story:

He originally claimed he "had those signed for a while" until the artist said there's no way that could be the case, because prints weren't available in that size until that weekend. THEN Rob changes his story to "oh, I didn't have them signed, I bought them off some random dude."

Scumbag. But we knew that.

Top Bottom