• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

jred2k

When did the lottery become about avatars you'd actually want? The name "lethal" implies it should be shit you'd have under no other circumstance.

Gonzalez

Banned
tumblr_nsosjudLw81tzogbdo1_540.jpg
In reference to Charlotte...
SYzOogV.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Can't you guys bend the rules a little and do four more years of Obama?

Obama's cool, you're never gonna get another president as cool as Obama, really, the only way is down.

As I've mentioned, I'm still early on in Lucha Underground, but I read that the finale implies a move out of the temple, seems like a shame, it's such a perfect fit for the show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished watching the Randy Orton doc on the Network.

It's got a really odd pacing,and unfortunately theyre following him during the decent-but-not-great CM Punk feud, but it's still got some interesting stuff.

Randy Orton was an acne-covered nerd who didn't lose his virginity till after high school.

He thought about commiting suicide in the mid-aughts.

He was in OVW the same time as Lesnar/Cena/Batista. All guys homegrown by WWE..I wonder if there's a class that talented out there, or if this was a once in a lifetime thing?

It was basically the Quarterback Class of 1983.

Would a Hogan avatar be too sadistic to enter into the lottery?

I think it was said that so long as you're sensible about it, Hogan avatars were permitted. So basically; don't go sticking recent quotes on an image of him.

Pretty much. Keep it MOSTLY tasteful. A little suffering goes a long way. But we're not going to paint someone as a racist (well, someone who isn't - the poster)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The more I think about it, the Hogan thing...it shouldn't be happening. No Hogans. I just...can't allow it.

Finally playing through Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward on the Vita. Holy cow, these visual novels move so danged slowly.

I'm feeling overwhelmed by all the G1 Climax matches I still have not watched. Sorry, Boots. I have failed to keep up.

I am conflicted about these fundraising campaigns for old wrestlers to pay for their healthcare issues.

RP912

Banned
Finally playing through Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward on the Vita. Holy cow, these visual novels move so danged slowly.

I'm feeling overwhelmed by all the G1 Climax matches I still have not watched. Sorry, Boots. I have failed to keep up.

I am conflicted about these fundraising campaigns for old wrestlers to pay for their healthcare issues.

It's background noise until the finals honestly...

I appreciate the fact that it's suppose to be the longest G1 ever, but goddamn these minor matches are killing the flow of the tournament. On that note, I'm going to play catchup this weekend while I do some homework.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I highly recommend joining the Lethal Lottery by PMing me an avatar to submit into the hopper. Watch out, because you might just end up with your own!

Aiii

So not worth it
I wish I could make this into an avatar, but alas it's not suitable in both dimensions and well, you'd come of less racist with a Hogan avatar...

maxresdefault.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh damn, we did miss #IndiePosterThursday

Time to make up for it. What's going on in Tulsa this weekend?

11855664_935292839866421_862245908757074591_n.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I could make this into an avatar, but alas it's not suitable in both dimensions and well, you'd come of less racist with a Hogan avatar...

I won't let anyone submit an avatar with a Confederate flag, though.

Menome

Rage club.

Kids under 6 free with paid adult.

Rage club.

Kids under 6.

Well, if WWE can get away with Miz having a conversation on Tough Talk about one of the contestants 'getting wet' over Roman Reigns whilst stood next to a very awkward-looking eight-year-old-looking girl, a little bit of ultraviolence shouldn't be a problem for the young 'uns.

Top Bottom