• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

dream

Fuck, I pretty much need Alberto El Patron to lose his hair, and Rey Mysterio Jr. to kill another man with the 619 to feel like I got my money's worth. Thanks a lot, Data West.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fuck, I pretty much need Alberto El Patron to lose his hair, and Rey Mysterio Jr. to kill another man with the 619 to feel like I got my money's worth. Thanks a lot, Data West.

I would have told you to spend as much of your money as AAA spent on licensing music. You made that call, Dream.

somedevil

Well damn...Triplemania is really that shitty this year?

This is from Meltzer:

LOS VILLANOS III & IV & V VS. THE PSYCHO CIRCUS

The Villanos came out wearing their masks. Two of them have to take their mask off after the match per commission regulations.

Holy shit. Think of the worst match that you ever saw. That would be a fantastic match compared to this. One of the Villanos used a low blow to pin one of the clowns. Psycho Clown had Villano III pinned a couple of times but he refused to pin him because it was Villano III's last match. The announcing was hilarious as Matt Striker even said when they were throwing punches that they aren't slapping their legs. Hugo Savinovich's mic was off so Striker was having a conversation with someone we couldn't hear. Between the technical problems, the wrestling and the announcing I don't know that I've ever seen anything worse. I knew this would be bad, but it was at a different level.

Plus on his twitter:

When I tell my grandkids about this show, they will think I'm making it up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
5MrJza2.jpg

Oersted

Show will come close to town with Cena, Wyatt, Ziggler, Big Show, Harper.

Should I? Would basically only bother for the Wyatts.

Nose Master

Looked up what Kidman / the rest of the flock was doing these days...

RESEG34207billykidman.jpg

Whole story about Saturn breaking up a rape and then becoming homeless after getting addicted to meth is nuts, also.

The nuts part is Saturn disappeared for like 5 years. People actually though he died or was living as a carpenter in some back water town.

Turns out he was homeless and on meth but I guess he finally got his life back on track a few years ago?

How is he doing these days anyway? Haven't heard much but I hope things are still going OK.

dream

So Alberto El Patron threatens to shoot beat a man's ass, then runs in and throws some shitty worked kicks.

Mysteziz loses, gets attacked afterward by heels
Rey and him team up, fight off the heels
Mysteziz dives, falls onto his head
TURNS HEEL ON REY AGAIN
WHAT ON EARTH, WHY

Top Bottom