• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dream, are you going to watch Triplemania?

Actually let me rephrase that
With high-flown words Alberto reminds Myztezys about a backstage moment when apparently the former Sin Cara pulled out a gun and threatened El Patrón. Alberto on his tweets calls out Myzteziz and invites him to bring up his family and his friends because he will get this to the last consequences.

The tweets translation in the same order as the image:

@TheSinCaraWWE Don't be a pussy fucker, say the things to my face.

@TheSinCaraWWE I am going to fuck your shit up the next time I see you fucking no-baller.

@TheSinCaraWWE You better begin to get your gun out, because when I see you at Triplemania I am going to kick your fucking ass.

@TheSinCaraWWE Bring here all of Tepito if you want you fucking pussy because I will see you at Triplemania and I am going to bust the fuck out of you. (Tepito is where Myzteziz comes from and is a place in Mexico City known for the delictive acts there are commited in there as drug selling, DVD and clothes piracy, murders and having the worst of the people that lives in the mexican capital)

To everybody at Triplemania I will kick the ass of @TheSinCaraWWE

Nacho (Myztezis real name, short way to say Ignacio in México) you better call up your dad because I will fucking kick your ass, fucking no-talent pussy, you better prepare for the beating of your life.
Are you going to watch Triplemania?

Kaiterra

Banned
Man if that briefcase thing happened on Raw and it went down exactly like it did, Roman would be donezo.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...ling_is_no_longer_a_safe_space_for_men_sadly/

What the fuck's an SJW? Also, my word. I can't believe an actual serious person wrote that.

"FakeNamezo 108 points 7 hours ago
When professional wrestling is far too progressive for you, it means you are an irredeemable garbage person."

LOL there you have it.

I wonder if that 'Lana depush to push Eva Marie instead' was more 'Vince's cuck fantasies aren't working irl' than the 'Eva wants to improve' stuff.'

Read like planted stories or someone fucking with the sheets for giggles because the Lana one didn't make any damn sense and the Eva Marie one fits into a clear narrative they're trying to push about her.

dream

Dream, are you going to watch Triplemania?

Actually let me rephrase that

Are you going to watch Triplemania?

I'm intrigued...

I just looked up the card and was surprised to see Rey Mysterio Jr. on it. I thought he retired after killing Perro Jr,?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
6O6tsHN.jpg

Maybe MI could have sponsored the audio streaming

dream

Someone I trust implicitly just told me there's a match going on that has midgets, slim women, rotund women, and transsexuals all at the same time.

RBH

Full card for tonight's AAA TripleMania PPV, for those curious:

AAA_DreamMatch_576x324.jpg

Tonight, AAA will be presenting its big TripleMania PPV airing live from Mexico City with a special start time of 7pm ET / 4pm PT. The event features English announcing and is available in High-Definition in the U.S. and Canada.

The following is the final event card:

Dream Match:
-Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Myzteziz (Mistico aka the original Sin Cara from WWE)

Hair vs. Hair Match:
-Alberto El Patron vs. Brian Cage

-Blue Demon Jr. & La Parka vs. El Mesias & Electro Shock

-Los Villanos vs. The Psycho Circus – Villano III’s Farewell Match

AAA World Trios Tag Team Championship:
-Los Hell Brothers vs. Jack Evans, Angelico & Fénix vs. Pentagon Jr., Hijo Del Fantasma & El Texano Jr.

Relevos Atómicos de locura Match:
-Drago, Goya Kong, Dinastía & Pimpinela Escarlata vs. Daga, Sexy Star, Mini Psycho Clown & Mamba

dream

I haven't followed AAA since the days of Mike Tenay and Art Barr. Is Sexy Star really sexy? Has she ever bled?

Tropicasas is retiring?

Finally, guy had an epic rivalry with el Tirantes, referee vs referee feuds are fun.

Ugh! For how many years are they going to milk the dead of that carny Peña.

Raw64life

Six sided ring. Matt Striker's voice. Not impressed.

Isn't this AAA's Wrestlemania? Looks like AAA has 7 active championships and only 1 of them is being defended on this show. Why?

Top Bottom