• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Vylash

1VfHh7y.jpg

j6VMd96.gif

I just realized that house show the Reigns incident happened in?

Happened in Canada

Fuck Toronto, at this rate all of Canada is gonna be on WWE's shitlist. Say goodbye to them getting any important Raws

The state of Mexican lucha, with all the talent and money that AAA and CMLL have, and yet is the Mexican and USA indies the ones that book the best matches, no wonder both companies lost the Mexican market to WWE.

tm24

LA Park called out both Rush and La Sombra saying he was the original Ingobernables. Caralucha is obviously building to a tag match with them so this match will probably end in a clusterfuck of interference

This is still somehow better shot than a regular AAA show.
Black Terry Jr does good work

Lucha fans tend to shit on Wagner for not going 100% in the ring by coasting on his charisma, and his ability to cut a promo. But the look at the incredible shape he's still in. Dudes having the last laugh right now.

He's always in good shape. He's just lazy in the ring and settles for lucha brawls most of the time. He also happens to be very good at brawls.

Gonzalez

Banned
He's always in good shape. He's just lazy in the ring and settles for lucha brawls most of the time. He also happens to be very good at brawls.

I wouldn't call it laziness. Self preservation, is more appropriate.

Honestly, why not? Wagner probably gets booked 9 shows a week. Might as well enjoy an almost pain free retirement when he gets there.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wouldn't call it laziness. Self preservation, is more appropriate.

Honestly, why not? Wagner probably gets booked 9 shows a week. Might as well enjoy an almost pain free retirement when he gets there.

Or you could be a genetic freak like Kane, who still does a ton of shows each week as an old ass man and looks fantastic for his age.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Or you could be a genetic freak like Kane, who still does a ton of shows each week as an old ass man and looks fantastic for his age.

Wagner actually takes real bumps unlike Kane who constantly protects himself and makes everything look worse by comparison

Barrage

Watching the WWE Doc on the Top 25 theme songs..there's a few problems.

1. Half the guys are in character and half of them aren't.It's hilarious hearing Batista givean interview as a regular person, followed by Fandango in character, followed by Sunny who's normal,followed by Goldust who's half-and-half.

2. They caught Sunny in that 8 month period when she was hot again.

3. If you're hoping for the list to have any credibility, the first 5 included Prime Time Players and the Funkasaurus' music.I wouldn't include those in the Top 25 for guys on the roster NOW.

Top Bottom