• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lmao why won't my background be transparent? It shows as transparent in photoshop, on imgur, but not on the uploaded photo. I even used the URL to the transparent one and nothin. Grrgh

That Minion one hands down wins the "worst ever"

That shit is TERRIBLE

I'm assuming that mine is a Boots special. That's 2 ultraviolent avatars thanks to the Lethal Lottery in a row.

Enjoy that Minions one, Boots. Payback is a bitch!

atomsk

Party Pooper
tumblr_nsuek9XHbS1rofocqo1_1280.jpg

Oh hey, now that toy makes sense

2xmBs99.jpg

Browny

Banned
Does this mean Elgin is winning the G1?

image.php

Am I doing it right?

Disclosure - I've PM'd Miz-hater Y2Kev. Happy to take my VV late suggestion if veto'd.

Didn't even notice the forehead - well done Bootaaay *clap clap clap-clap-clap*

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
To be fair, I've dressed similarly myself. Thank fuck it wasn't the Minion though.

The minion is the worst. Fortunately you have Jimmy the Cunt.

Ugh, Minions retroactively RUIN Twisted Metal.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ok Browny, stay tuned - 31GhostsIV submitted yours, and will be giving you a new one either via PM or in the thread.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
do you have a list of who submitted what?

I don't have it handy, I can make it but it might take like, 10 mins, and I can't justify spending 10 mins on anything else today as I am behind on work :|

I'm pretty much unaware of minions, except that everyone hates them because they got Facebook popular. Real jealous of Aiii and his #BigMike avatar though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty much unaware of minions, except that everyone hates them because they got Facebook popular. Real jealous of Aiii and his #BigMike avatar though.

Lemme put it this way. You look like a 40 year old American who hates their job and loves shitty movies.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, it's "co-worker who quotes Borat" levels of horrid? Well, fuck.

Borat? Wow, where the hell do you live? Somewhere in 2006?

I haven't seen or heard of someone saying "Very nice!" since at least 2010

EDIT: Oh wait I missed the point. Yes. Yes you do.

Sephzilla

I wish I would have gotten in. I think its hilarious that the Minion of all things got the most vile reaction when we have a Michael Hayes avatar in the mix

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah...

Can I be a late entrant into the Avatar Rumble.
Not sure if NSFW
http://pre03.deviantart.net/6d51/th/pre/i/2013/065/c/a/paige_by_thatbondagegirl-d5x7apj.jpg

Aw, missed lottery.

That forehead avi tho... christ.

Too late, friends. You had weeks!

I wish I would have gotten in. I think its hilarious that the Minion of all things got the most vile reaction when we have a Michael Hayes avatar in the mix

Yeah...yeah.......

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boots, here's a few more Minion pics I've seen on FB that'll give you a greater understanding of how people will see you for a couple weeks:

Q6aiQ3A.jpg

N1HjTfe.jpg

GFFPp3e.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We look like a bunch of idiots. except me, I really dig Hama.

Top Bottom