• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

Menome

dT6zZCB.gif

Whatever struggle mess Team lesnar was

437b160451e727a6f192a15b284cb19e.jpg

just...look at that garbage

I remember the week after Survivor Series, Michael Hayes made a big push to turn John Cena back heel by attacking Chris Benoit on the first Smackdown after the PPV at the end of the show. He whined all day about it and finally got his way. And it got such a negative reaction, they retconned it and kept Cena babyface.

Browny

Banned
How tempted am I to change my avatar submission to a Donald Trump one? Very... Even more so, one of Trump shaking Hogan's hand...

Trump-WWE-1.jpg

Also, that AAA show sounds pretty messed up...

Don't forget today is the last day to get your Avatar Lottery entries PM'd to Vince! If you're struggling, I have 3 rejected entries I can PM you to choose from...

Browny

Banned
ah, I gotcha

i feel like both of mine are equally bad, but not quite bad enough. i may have set my bar too high with New Years Baby Big Show last time

That was yours? Sunny still has nightmares about that...

Google images for 100x120 brings up some possible gold... I mean, who'd have this as an avatar?

Cupm1wJ.png

/s

Also, I now appeared to have stumbled into "bean breath makes everyone look like Joker Sting" avatar territory...

That was yours? Sunny still has nightmares about that...

Google images for 100x120 brings up some possible gold... I mean, who'd have this as an avatar?

Cupm1wJ.png

/s

Also, I now appeared to have stumbled into "bean breath makes everyone look like Joker Sting" avatar territory...

I'd rock it, but i get the feeling some nerd is using it

I almost forgot about bean breath joker sting-ing avatars, that was vintage bb

Aiii

So not worth it
And now there is buzzing.

And Matt Striker is thanking people on Twitter for telling him that indeed there is buzzing.

And he's getting someone to fix it. And now all the commentary is gone, except for the buzzing.

And this is the worst thing ever, wtf AAA.

Aiii

So not worth it
Matt Striker is now telling me that even though we can't hear Hugo, he is doing an absolutely outstanding job in translating and explaining all the lucha traditions.

Thanks Hugo!

Aiii

So not worth it
I do enjoy the helpful note at the bottom of the screen that says "audio difficulties" which is especially helpful as I slowly get a migraine from the heavily skipping audio.

Browny

Banned
I do enjoy the helpful note at the bottom of the screen that says "audio difficulties" which is especially helpful as I slowly get a migraine from the heavily skipping audio.
Question - what's better, AAA or that Bella theme mashup (which thankfully I can't find at the moment)?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Time to run these Avatar Rumble submissions through the WrassleGAF Brain.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Christ almighty, I was looking to submit my own Avatar Submission and I looked up Michael Hayes on a lark and fuuuuuck this is wretched
M8cafLs.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure what's more offensive in that image, the confederate flag sweater, or the hair.

The sweater is definitely worse. I'll never understand you Zwarte Piet types.

I'm OK with whatever avatar I get assigned, because I know the one I've submitted will be one of the absolute worst. Apologies in advance.

Also, I hope someone submitted Hama-chan and Vylash gets him again.

Aiii

So not worth it
The sweater is definitely worse. I'll never understand you Zwarte Piet types.

Oh dear, it's almost fall, can't wait to ignore the yearly Zwarte Piet thread.

Lets hope they get rid of him soon, so done with that.

Still though, Zwarte Piet brings you gifts and candy and sings songs with you.

Hayes is more likely to get you drunk and do the nasty to you. There's a difference.

Yeah...might have gotten a slightly more lenient punishment with a 'heat of the moment' interpretation. Posting up proof in a public place of it being a premeditated attack is going to get the book thrown at him.

According to local news outlets he claimed he only threw it in the heat of the moment because other fans were egging him on and no charges were filed. I wonder if Reddit will go for some internet justice because of that post.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm OK with whatever avatar I get assigned, because I know the one I've submitted will be one of the absolute worst. Apologies in advance.

Vylash didn't enter :( Chickenshit

I'm editing the submissions because somehow a quarter of them weren't sized right!

The big list will be up soon. We'll wear these till Summerslam.

Fox318

I made one that wasn't completly horrible.

I found the craziest shit on deviantart that had the shield, ponys, and some sort of condiment

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Here it is folks. If you submitted an avatar, you must apply the one you got from the luck of the draw. If not, you will be juniored - and nobody wants that. Just don't welch on the bet.

Here are the avatar assignments:

1 - Menome -
Krszsa4.jpg

2 - Bootaaay -
pIu3qWl.png

3 - Man God -
rNR0ynd.png

4 - ElectricBlanketFire -
HMWT5r7.png

5 - Zach -
3Xy52YE.jpg

6 - Matthew Gallant -
bAFR7zh.png

7 - 31GhostsIV -
eMkuKrA.jpg

8 - Skikkiks -
eOVYY7c.jpg

9 - Aiii -
XdH8Mxw.png

10 - jred2k -
X1ocDO9.png

11 - pantsattack -
6Y08nZ0.jpg

12 - Browny -
L6OfyQN.png
- NOTE - Browny I would highly suggest PMing Y2Kev about this and see if it's ok. I reckon it would be, but better safe than sorry and I laughed my ass off

13 - FlammableD -
dzmC46k.png

14 - Fox318 -
82jJamU.jpg

15 - Klonere -
cZh9KTr.png

16 - mtsmylie -
luYi6YP.png

17 - Avengers23 -
3Ir5kgK.jpg

18 - Vince McMahon -
MEkF9Er.png