• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

xkKXsrt.gif

I don't understand these. The minions don't even speak English.

Alex Navarro of GiantBomb had a great bit about how the Minions, because they stand for nothing, can be co-opted for any commercial enterprise you can imagine. That's why you'll see Playtex jump on with applicators made to look like Minions. That's why you'll see Minions get used to illustrate some vile, hateful shit on the Internet. They're blank templates anyone can use for any purpose, fungible and ubiquitous.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's 100x121 on the transparent one you posted. Need to remove a few pixels.

Thank you, didn't know it being off would kill the transparency but it makes sense considering NeoGAF will re-size it on its own and probably isn't equipped to carry over transparencies when re-rendering. Appreciated! Now Hama is unfettered!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nobody is safe from these Minions.

6caozYR.jpg

4jmAII4.jpg

h7KyIFm.jpg

And one for our MMA pals, no stone left unturned
xypGPqO.jpg

Fox318

I'm not sure whats loss makes less sense from a booking standpoint

HHH over Booker T with a storyline built using racism
HHH over a returning Brock Lesnar and your highest paid star
HHH over a hot CM punk at Summerslam

That whole feud was either HHH trying to pretend to be a tough guy or Vince trying to say that his fake sports is more tough than Dana White's UFC.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well, the Ascension are the coolest looking wrestlers today, of course.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pentagon Jr destroys Balor.

Balor has a "human form" that doesn't measure of up Pentagon Jr.

Balor is a "every once in a while looks neat" into Pentagon Jr's "I look cool all the time, even when my face is poking out"

I feel like Pentagon is that cool looking character you wouldn't know anything about while playing WCW/NWO revenge, but you picked him because he looked cool and you were 8.

jmdajr

Anyone here have Chromcast? Is it worth a flip?

Seems to be the only option to watch HBO NOW on my Tv. Well besides Apple but F that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Seems to be the only option to watch HBO NOW on my Tv. Well besides Apple but F that.

What's neat is I don't need one anymore - my Xbox One does what Chromecast does (except Desktop streaming, but I have no use for that) - I can now cast to my Bone, which is dope as fuck.

jred2k

I have one and use it all the time. It's extremely easy to set up and use. I generally use it from my browser rather than apps, but it all works great.

RP912

Banned
I thought about getting a chromecast, but my laptop to hdtv setup works wonders. Ubuntu's turning websites into apps does wonders for multimedia.

Top Bottom