• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

What else do they have?

How/why the fuck are we still doing Balor/Bray?

They don't have anything else to do with Finn

He's not winning the world title before Mania, he's not winning it at Mania, he's likely not winning it anytime soon after Mania

This:

Balor Bray feud is pointless unless it leads to Wyatt family vs Bullet Club feud. And I am sure that's what will happen.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Gonna job metalik yes yes

giphy.gif

Raw64life

Alexa is gonna lose, isn't she?

I hope so, but I think she might win it back because then there's absolutely nothing for Sasha to do until Bayley gets back other than wrestle Nia Jax a million more times. Alexa/Nia is the only feud they were planning on that they can still do. I can't see them pushing any of the other Raw women into feud with Sasha right now.

Draxal

I think what will actually happen is Enzo will slowly get less over and even now people will just care about Enzo's promos and not his matches or ever his opponents.

tbh, get enzo in a tag team that can carry his ass with ringwork (cass obviously cant).

I don't get why they don't let the Cruiserweights mix with the rest of the roster, a tag team of Cedric and Metalik would be so good.

because enzo dwarves neville and enzo is tiny as fuck. there is a certain suspension of belief you have to with a guy like aj, but even neville couldn't get past that.

Top Bottom