• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

because enzo dwarves neville and enzo is tiny as fuck. there is a certain suspension of belief you have to with a guy like aj, but even neville couldn't get past that.

Cedric wasn't even a cruiserweight, and Metalik is gaining significant weight, those dudes look like a couple of wrestlers that can compete with any tag in the roster.

I don't even like Dar but that was so sad to see.

Pikma

Banned
Hey I heard Enzo is an annoying piece of crap everyone's tired of in the locker room, what should we do Vince?

"Let's punish him by sending him down to 205 Live to bury all these guys we signed specifically for the division"

We're 4 months away from Hornswoggle coming back to win that title and retire it again, calling it.

TheChits

KuGsj.gif

You could have Neville literally take a shit on the belt in the middle of the ring and that would devalue it less than they will when they put it on Enzo.

Hey I heard Enzo is an annoying piece of crap everyone's tired of in the locker room, what should we do Vince?

"Let's punish him by sending him down to 205 Live to bury all these guys we signed specifically for the division"

We're 4 months away from Hornswoggle coming back to win that title and retire it again, calling it.

They already have Ellsworth ready, willing, and able to bury the CW division.

Pikma

Banned
Let's not forget that Enzo was supposed to lose to Cass and completely get buried once and for all last monday, a day before making his 205 debut

Hex

Banned
Rollins Ambrose- Cesaro Sheamus is the new Ambrose v Miz, destined to repeat over and over and over and over

Probably not at all. With Jones out, UFC might be even more desperate to have Brock back and offer him even more

Even if they do, there's nothing they can reasonably offer him that will make up for him losing that Jones payday.

They can still do it in the WWE, where both men can get on as many gimmicks as they want.

And then Brock can still hold UFC for ransom because they're as dependent on part-timers as WWE is.

They can't do it in WWE unless UFC approves it. And even then, they would only do that at WM and Brock is booked this year.

Top Bottom