• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Dthomp

Sorry but Sasha has been a yawn fest since leaving NXT.
Bliss has been consistently better in the ring and the mic. Only my opinion of course.

100% agree. I loved NXT Sasha, but she's been meh at best on the main roster. Between being super sloppy and a shit tier babyface I can't stand even seeing her and her giant fake hair anymore

Bliss has been consistently better in the ring and the mic. Only my opinion of course.

tenor.gif

I agree on the rest.

Lol ref, that's not how you lift the belt.

cLOUDo

Just saw the Cena/Reigns segment
holy crack, Cena buried him so much

Roman looks legit shook, specially when he says
"i'm still here because you can't do your job"
Amazing xD

Raw64life

On the mic sure. In the ring? Good lord no. The random nothing match Sasha and Bayley had on Raw a few weeks ago was better than any Alexa match ever.

Yall want worse news than this match or Xavier's injury?

Because of the China tour, Cena won't be on the go-home Raw. Reigns is gonna have to promote the No Mercy match, on air same time as MNF, all by himself that week

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
How much you wanna bet they cut out Roman forgetting his lines from the youtube version of tonights massacre.

Gurrry

This episode of raw is fucking so bad. Its wretched.

This whole Cena/Reigns thing has zero story behind it, and theyre just throwing it together for no reason. It sucks.

Top Bottom