• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Ziggler defends Trump publicly on the regular, including defending Trump's statement supporting Nazis. Fuck him forever and every segment he's in and every moment he continues to have a job.

Well shut fuck goddamn, I had no idea. Sign me up for the fuck ziggler parade.

ShadyK54

ACL tear for Cass it looks like.

http://wwe.me/jTteIJ

AUG. 22 UPDATE: An initial MRI of Big Cass' left knee shows that he will require surgery.

"It looks like he has an ACL tear, possibly a medial meniscus tear, but we’re going to wait for the radiologist to evaluate the MRI and give us their full report," WWE ringside physician Dr. Chris Robinson said.

The seven-footer will be undergoing surgery this week to repair the damage, which will be the start of a long road back to the squared circle.

“A typical ACL tear takes about nine months [to recover from],” Robinson said.

Zabka

Dude they bought tickets to four shows. They knew what they were signing up for. lol

I think there's a certain amount of hope in hardcore wrestling fans that Summerslam and its subsequent shows are the time for the company to turn things around and really do something special.

Then Jinder won and now you're stuck waiting for Nakamura to fight a couple geeks instead of his first entrance as champion.

I think there's a certain amount of hope in hardcore wrestling fans that Summerslam and its subsequent shows are the time for the company to turn things around and really do something special.

Then Jinder won and now you're stuck waiting for Nakamura to fight a couple geeks instead of his first entrance as champion.

I feel like after all the main PPVs, especially with a NXT show usually the night before (and RAW the night after), you would buy the ticket package that gets you into all of those if you were going to buy one.

At that point, you'd want it all to be amazing, so I think everyone just acts up when they're not getting what they assumed (wrongly) they were entitled to.

I don't BLAME them, but I'm also one of the people who hate at indy shows when the crowd gets a little too 'look at us!'

LMFAO, they made Corbin be ref so Shane's shitty ref job could look good by comparison.

He's getting buried so far he's in the core, jesus christ.

Pikma

Banned
As heinous as those comments are, he's still one of my favs. I am able to separate his personal life from his on screen character. *shrug*
There is a limit though, that shit about the african migrants being a muslin invasion is just too much

Top Bottom