• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

I knew about AJ's f-bomb, which sucks, but sadly it's a word that's used way too often in the South. What Muslim comments did he make, though?

He said faggot more then once when he was " his character"

So has Owens and we all know AJ probably believes some shit

Not trying to excuse Ziggler, seems he thinks highly of his opinion while others shut up about it

But its not just the GAF hate, he seems to be really disliked at some point by the majority

I firmly remember him being cheered for with his miz matches, I think.

Fuckin referee shit

wwe-ref.gif

So has Owens and we all know AJ probably believes some shit

Not trying to excuse Ziggler, seems he thinks highly of his opinion while others shut up about it

But its not just the GAF hate, he seems to be really disliked at some point by the majority

I firmly remember him being cheered for with his miz matches, I think.

Ziggler makes a big show of his Trump support... and has just been really lame in 2017.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/article/big-cass-injured-august-21-2017

AUG. 22 UPDATE: An initial MRI of Big Cass' left knee shows that he will require surgery.

"It looks like he has an ACL tear, possibly a medial meniscus tear, but we’re going to wait for the radiologist to evaluate the MRI and give us their full report," WWE ringside physician Dr. Chris Robinson said.

The seven-footer will be undergoing surgery this week to repair the damage, which will be the start of a long road back to the squared circle.

“A typical ACL tear takes about nine months [to recover from],” Robinson said.

daemissary

He apparently was getting massive heat last night.

Xpac heat isn't a good thing.

I'd never root for a guy to get injured........but if I were to root for a guy to get hurt, it'd would for sure be someone who bores me to death and is also a massive Trump supporter. So I'm not exactly torn up about it.

Ziggler makes a big show of his Trump support... and has just been really lame in 2017.

Yes but do u blame that on his booking or have u just come to hate him?

Always thought it was a booking thing, like how people feel bad for bayley.

But at some point, its like his underdog character lost all support

Actually it was probably the heel turn that was supposed to save his career. Its like people are just absolutely sick of him and theres no redeeming his arc.

Adding in his politics, its no wonder he's despised, but he cant get any steam behind his character either.

Its such a fascinating exhaustion of a wrestler. And beside, how can he possibly be repackaed? At this point, he is who he has always shown himself to be

I miss the old days of Raw and SD's women's division. Charlotte vs Sasha might have been swapping the belt too much but it was always a feud that had the crowd interested and had a clear face and heel, same for Becky vs Alexa and how they also worked in other feuds like Carmella vs Nikki happening around it.

Draxal

I miss the old days of Raw and SD's women's division. Charlotte vs Sasha might have been swapping the belt too much but it was always a feud that had the crowd interested and had a clear face and heel, same for Becky vs Alexa and how they also worked in other feuds like Carmella vs Nikki happening around it.

Same.

I remember him saying some shit to a guy along the lines of using the f word describe his clothes and "go to the back with your life partner". And this was when he was IWGP champ.

but its okay. he loves jesus.

i've known many southerners who spoke this way. Some even treated the folks who were the subject of their comments with kindness but they always came back to "ahh im just joking" which centered around their own sense of humor and not the other person's feelings. Fucked up. AJ seems to be cut from that very same cloth. Ignorant in how stupid he was and still is on account of him never owning up to his ignorance. People think it's only homophobic if the jokes come from hate. Ignorance, they think, entitles them to a pass.

fuck em

Yes but do u blame that on his booking or have u just come to hate him?

Always thought it was a booking thing, like how people feel bad for bayley.

But at some point, its like his underdog character lost all support

Actually it was probably the heel turn that was supposed to save his career. Its like people are just absolutely sick of him and theres no redeeming his arc.

Adding in his politics, its no wonder he's despised, but he cant get any steam behind his character either.

Its such a fascinating exhaustion of a wrestler. And beside, how can he possibly be repackaed? At this point, he is who he has always shown himself to be

He hasn't cut one good promo a year.

I blame him for that.

Top Bottom