• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Wth is with the ziggler hate

I dont care for the dude but the hate is insane. Is it a meme?

Ziggler defends Trump publicly on the regular, including defending Trump's statement supporting Nazis. Fuck him forever and every segment he's in and every moment he continues to have a job.

On one hand, I kinda like that Smackdown's limited time means that not everyone is just shoehorned in to every show, thus making every other week a little bit different like with NXT.

On the other hand people are still spinning their wheels, how is Zayn still not doing anything?!

Hex

Banned
I know people will hate, but I think AJ can elevate Corbin and carry him to ok matches and more than that make him better

Beefy

Ziggles is a grade A loser

Fuck him

you-go-girl-gif-20.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Nothing about that Ziggler promo made any sense.... the guy was known as the show off before and hes complaining about... other people showing off? Huh?

cordy

Banned
Ziggler's just a dork. People wouldn't hate Dolph if he could actually back up what he says and stops being a 5 month old chip, stale. He's always doing this shit and he doesn't change.

Hex

Banned
Wth is with the ziggler hate

I dont care for the dude but the hate is insane. Is it a meme?

All of the previously mentioned plus he can't even do a convincing commercial whether it is kfc or cricket. He has some kind of block somewhere because he has the athletic skill

Ziggler's just a dork. People wouldn't hate Dolph if he could actually back up what he says and stops being a 5 month old chip, stale. He's always doing this shit and he doesn't change.
I can agree with this. A lot of people who put him off for being a Trumper wouldn't if he was a fan fave. Like AJ.

I thought u guys loved Ziggler as a wrestler back when he won that survivor series

Cant tell if the booking made him hated like Bayley, or if u guys really hate him, racism aside

Top Bottom