• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/polls/...rds-between-john-cena-and-roman-reigns-on-raw

Gnv4ykz.png

lol

It's kind of weird the peoples reaction to Alexa in the This Is Your Life bit because it's basically a John Cena 'YOURE NOT EVEN REALLY RICH ALBERTO' type burial

It was an awful segment that would have been worse had it been anyone else on the women's roster. (Well except Charlotte who would have been as "good" as Bliss)

Draxal

Toni Storm sure is going to go far in the WWE

I honestly thought so, but I'm starting to have second thoughts.

She has a great look but seems ... i don't know ... how to say it kinda weird.

The one that I'm really high on now is Rhea Ripley for as young and new to the sport as she is, she looked very good.

Toki767

I honestly thought so, but I'm starting to have second thoughts.

She has a great look but seems ... i don't know ... how to say it kinda weird.

The one that I'm really high on now is Rhea Ripley for as young and new to the sport as she is, she looked very good.

Feel like Toni Storm has some Emma-like weirdness to her.

It'll never take off in the main roster.

She'll probably do quite well in NXT though.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Feel like Toni Storm has some Emma-like weirdness to her.

It'll never take off in the main roster.

She'll probably do quite well in NXT though.

I think Vince will push Toni Storm to the moon if she can even sort of cut a promo, which she has plenty of time to learn to do.

Toki767

Standouts from the first round of the MYC:

Kairi Sane (obviously head and shoulders above basically everyone else in terms of presentation and talent)
Tessa Blanchard (shame she probably won't get signed until Ricochet comes over)
Piper Niven (I'd shudder to think how she'd be represented if she ever went to the main roster, but she'd do well in NXT)
Rhea Ripley (she definitely has potential to be a future star)
Dakota Kai (she kind of screams likeable underdog)
Toni Storm (all around pretty solid)

Beefy

Standouts from the first round of the MYC:

Kairi Sane (obviously head and shoulders above basically everyone else in terms of presentation and talent)
Tessa Blanchard (shame she probably won't get signed until Ricochet comes over)
Piper Niven (I'd shudder to think how she'd be represented if she ever went to the main roster, but she'd do well in NXT)
Rhea Ripley (she definitely has potential to be a future star)
Dakota Kai (she kind of screams likeable underdog)
Toni Storm (all around pretty solid)

And Jazzy

Top Bottom