• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

So, um, WCPW have a stacked card about to go live free on YouTube. Here's the link if you want to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwQtY5xm4v0

NvYu9pll.jpg

Plus Joe Coffey vs a mystery opponent. Maybe. Starts in about 15 minutes.

Wow. Gotta check this out.

To provide karma balance for my WCPW positivity, supposedly they said they didn't have any women on their last show because "there's nobody prominent enough". 😂😂

Hex

Banned
Don't hate Swift, not something I really go looking for either but there are a few songs that I will not turn away from.
Who the fuck am I to talk though, my playlists are all over the place.
Looking forward to that World Cup show.
Thank god you can hide chat

Beefy

Don't hate Swift, not something I really go looking for either but there are a few songs that I will not turn away from.
Who the fuck am I to talk though, my playlists are all over the place.
Looking forward to that World Cup show.
Thank god you can hide chat

I don't like how tone death she is. Like when she did a music vid in Africa and had all white dancers...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I really hope you guys aren't planning to return to never shutting up about Taylor Swift as an exceptionally unfunny meme and then a billion dumb gifs because WrassleGAF was just unreadable when that last happened.

Goodbye Low Ki

Numerous sources have confirmed to PWInsider.com that former X-Division champion Low Ki is gone from Global Force Wrestling, having departed over the course of this week's TV tapings.

There are several different accounts making the rounds. One version is that there it was a financial dispute that led to the departure. Another version (from sources within GFW) states that Ki was not happy with the creative for him going forward as the original plan for him leading into Bound for Glory was to be part of an Ultimate X match while he wanted to be in the GFW championship mix.

The one thing all accounts are in agreement with is that Ki made the decision to leave the company. He was not let go. A GFW source stated the departure was "amicable."

Ki was slated to face Alberto el Patron at last Thursday's Destination X, but that match was canceled due to Patron's suspension leading to him being stripped of the GFW championship. Ki will appear in the Gauntlet that headlines tomorrow's episode of Impact Wrestling that will crown the new champion.

Low Ki, 37, was the first Ring of Honor champion and has had numerous runs with TNA/GFW over the years as well as runs with WWE and New Japan Pro Wrestling, among others.

#TeamBeachBalls

Anth0ny

Sounds like one of the programs coming out of the Destruction New Japan shows will be HIROMU vs Ospreay

Hex

Banned
I don't like how tone death she is. Like when she did a music vid in Africa and had all white dancers...

I totally agree there.
Why the hell you would miss out on the chance to showcase some of the native culture is asinine.
I mean Lindsey Stirling even nailed that and I would think she would be more conservative.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Both RAW and Smackdown were pretty meh.

At least next week I can look froward to Gable and Shelton Benjamin teaming together.

Shelton didn't look pleased on SD. Wonder what the kayfabe reason is?

First time watching NXT (Brooklyn III)

tenor.gif

Hex

Banned
Shelton didn't look pleased on SD. Wonder what the kayfabe reason is?

First time watching NXT (Brooklyn III)

tenor.gif

I am going to imagine that it is because they took his black partner away, and are throwing another black partner in and Gable is like "Woo hoo this will be keen".
I bet they even have a gimmick where Gable calls Shelton Jason.

Now that more wrestling companies are getting in on streaming, I wonder how much WWE could make if they streamed random PPVs on there, with the ability to subscribe for random wrestling faces/emotes. I mean, it'd never happen, but just a thought after seeing the lucha libre announcement.

Oh, and I have no opinion on Taylor Swift except that I really enjoy this mash-up of Shake It Off with NIN's The Perfect Drug.

I am going to imagine that it is because they took his black partner away, and are throwing another black partner in and Gable is like "Woo hoo this will be keen".
I bet they even have a gimmick where Gable calls Shelton Jason.
JBL has dibs on that

Top Bottom